Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like when the pain of SBS is minimised

2240/20 (c)
Naicos and Reid left whose scoring should largely be irrelevant

Get to spend some time with my mum on Mother's Day and not worry about this stupid game. Win win

Happy pre-emptive Mother's Day to all the mums out there :moustache:

21/2348

That's after I left the (c) on bloody Gawn in the first game of the week, because I intended on changing it after dinner on Thursday, but of course my two kids had a bedtime meltdown and I completely lost track of the time to switch it to Serong or Bont until it was too late.

Also had to field Darcy Jones' 38.

What could have been.

Naicos to come.

20/2217 +C

My highest scoring player is captain Bont's 135 (no Butters, Serong, etc).

Fyfe's 60 and Young's 65 are my 2 lowest scores.

Only Daicos and Reid to come tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting a look at Sully and Reville playing match #2.

2025 with Naicos, Harley, Dawson and my Super POD Rayner to come, I'm projected for 2435, I think they are selling me short.

I can smell a 2500 score, SBS might have some other ideas though, I will probably end up closer to 2300.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2113/19C

Daicos, Dawson and Reid to come. Should get 2400+. Feeling pleased with the day’s work. But seeing bigger scores.

Kept Yeo on the bench. He’ll be handy in a couple of weeks. I hope! Roughied in McKercher. Brought Jones in as well, but mucked up as he was on field and H Garcia bench. Not the end of the world.

Didn’t get caught up with any ruck nonsense. Marshall a great score. Kept Darcy. Good call. Clohesy on field. Wilson keeps going. Big boy scores from Butters C and Serong.

Only downers Roberts and Jones. Rowell could have been better. So too Windy. Macrae only ok.

2025 with Naicos, Harley, Dawson and my Super POD Rayner to come, I'm projected for 2435, I think they are selling me short.

I can smell a 2500 score, SBS might have some other ideas though, I will probably end up closer to 2300.
I think Rayner is done. Will play more FWD now that McCarthy is injured.

2320 with Daicos & Rankine to come, would love a 2550 this week. Huge performance from the rooks, top score this week is going to be huge - 2800 we reckon? There will be someone out there with all the right promos & rooks
What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Does anyone know how much the stupid trade in mckercher goes up?
on avg if you get more than 100k from a rookie youre more than happy and mckercher should get that quite easily so not sure its considered a stupid trade

2320 with Daicos & Rankine to come, would love a 2550 this week. Huge performance from the rooks, top score this week is going to be huge - 2800 we reckon? There will be someone out there with all the right promos & rooks
Whothehellareyou.gif
alf punch2.gif

Welcome :moustache:

19/2093 (C)

Naicos, Reid, and Dawson to come.

Proj 2436 but seems pretty mediocre compared to other scores, trading Comben and holding Roberts was a big mistake.

Need Dawson to go huge tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back