Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What expensive scotches do you recommend uncle, I'll buy a bottle and try it on the rocks.
My fav at the moment is Glenlivet. It’s not too bad price wise. The 18yrs is better than the 12yrs but if you’re used to drinking scotch with coke you won’t notice the diff. I used to hate scotch straight too. Same thing, mixed cheap s**t with coke for many many years. Just water it down a bit, or let the ice melt, sip slowly and after a while you get used to it and there’s no way you’d ever mix it again. Honestly coke just kills the flavour.

My fav at the moment is Glenlivet. It’s not too bad price wise. The 18yrs is better than the 12yrs but if you’re used to drinking scotch with coke you won’t notice the diff. I used to hate scotch straight too. Same thing, mixed cheap s**t with coke for many many years. Just water it down a bit, or let the ice melt, sip slowly and after a while you get used to it and there’s no way you’d ever mix it again. Honestly coke just kills the flavour.

I'll give it a go uncle, cheers. 😎👍

Sexton or Clohesy in the next one? Can go either at D6.

Thinking Clohesy, but wingers can be so hot and cold, while HBs love North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadman still in 17% of teams. Of which 62% have him on field - about 18k teams.

Oh No Oops GIF by America's Got Talent

Jones survives the sub at least
Ignoring the charity down the field free kick and goal he got, he’s averaging one possession a quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back