Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came into today thinking I'd have two players and no VC in this game.

Now it's Gawn VC (have to due to loop options), Walsh, new recruit Piggy (god help him) and Howes (E), who I might need for Graham.

GL, everyone. Hoping to not have my round destroyed on a Thursday for the fourth consecutive week lol.

Also not that it's relevant for many people at all anymore, but how's Clarko dropping Pink? Their forward line functioned much better when he was thrown in there. And he brings back uber spud WiPhi. The man has absolutely lost the plot, it's sad to see.

Graham out sucks for his cash gen.

But he is now a handy loop with Howes tonight.

If Howes spuds it up I will move Clohesy down back to replace Graham.
Actually Graham out is fine for his cash gen. Being the sub would be so much worse.

Hoping Cholsey is the sub now. Plays late. Will catch many out. Fyfe style.

Big trade for me too.

Getting Jackson allows Sweet back at R2 for 80+ scores as R1 for a few weeks and gives me a ton in Jackson this week with forward cover. Jacko moves back to 85-90 with Darcy

Alternatively, getting English buries Sweet to the pine for good but I get a 125+ scorer at R2. Means my other effective rookie will likely be an F6 hatchet.

Really it’s (for me this week)

Darcy F5, Jones F6, English R2, Clohesy/Graham D6

V

Jones F5, H Garcia F6, Jackson R2, Roberts D6 + 135k

The 135k could get me Roberts straight to Stewart next week

What do you think you'll do mate?

Came into today thinking I'd have two players and no VC in this game.

Now it's Gawn VC (have to due to loop options), Walsh, new recruit Piggy (god help him) and Howes (E), who I might need for Graham.

GL, everyone. Hoping to not have my round destroyed on a Thursday for the fourth consecutive week lol.
Got the exact same players tonight

thelma and louise GIF
thelma and louise remix GIF
leaving thelma and louise GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another ******* Friday night clash.

What’s wrong with Geelong vs Port 6:20pm start, Freo / Syd 9:10pm our time (7:10pm Perth time)

Kadog you said you’d fix this crap.
IMG_1210.gif

What do you think you'll do mate?

Think I'll go be going English after some thought.

Jackson scoring along at 83 in his last 5 with Darcy.

Not worth getting him in for a 100 against Grundy to move back to 85's. Jacko + Sweet is 170 whereas English + F6 rookie should be 180+ with some burst scores.

The $135k would be handy but English as skip option and a MUST at $612k is nearly a no brainer. No Libba so he'll probably be asked to do some more hunting.

Kenties.

With Jackson playing ruck this week should I trade him in instead of English and then just play him forward when Sweet comes back next week?

Or should I just stick with English?

Jackson does give me more money for my trades next week.

Thoughts? 🤔

i'd stick with insect - can bring Jackson in any time - unless you think Darcy is out for more than 1 game

Think I'll go be going English after some thought.

Jackson scoring along at 83 in his last 5 with Darcy.

Not worth getting him in for a 100 against Grundy to move back to 85's. Jacko + Sweet is 170 whereas English + F6 rookie should be 180+ with some burst scores.

The $135k would be handy but English as skip option and a MUST at $612k is nearly a no brainer. No Libba so he'll probably be asked to do some more hunting.

Cheers mate solid thoughts and advice. 😎👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back