Game Day 2024 Round 07 Hawks v Bloods @ MCG @ 4 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t be completely against Amartey for Parker (as a FWD). He’d do more than Amartey would anyway

Structure change feels unlikely

But wouldn't be against that

Interestingly, Rowbottom had a huge first half and was best on.

Then second half = 6 possies and 0 tackles.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly, Rowbottom had a huge first half and was best on.

Then second half = 6 possies and 0 tackles.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
That's because McGuiness went to him after half time. He had never had a tag before. He was the most damaging player in the first half. They needed to stop him. So they opted to take their tagger off of Heeney & put him on Rowue. All that did was free up Heeney, who then kicked 3 goals as well as getting so much ball he had leather poisoning

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heeney 3, you kick goals and get 20+ you get BOG. Florent yep he’d be a chance, think Errol gets the 2 though

I thought Heeney multiple times cleaned up the over possession and BS we went on with a bit

I thought Heeney multiple times cleaned up the over possession and BS we went on with a bit

Whilst true at this stage have him BOG probably rewatch it tomorrow as I’m sure I’ve missed someone and personally don’t go off stats, assumed Heeney had 22-23 or so

Hawthorn will be good in 2 years, having watched both them and north this week Id much rather be a Hawks fan, at least you can see the future coming together

Generous with 2 years maybe 4 or so. Forward line is horrid yes they miss Mitch Lewis but he’s the only one. Midfield I’m far from sold on

So that's the regular season games at the 'G over and done with in.. checks notes, Round 7...Well done to the idiots who came up with that idea.
A good win at a ground that hasn't always been a happy hunting ground, albeit in a glorified scrimmage game.
Most surprising thing from the game, Sydney actually won a free kick count. ~faints~
Heeney continues to be a cheat code it would take a long term injury, or falling off the edge of the cliff in form to stop him being the 2024 Brownlow winner.

Generous with 2 years maybe 4 or so. Forward line is horrid yes they miss Mitch Lewis but he’s the only one. Midfield I’m far from sold on

They have a bucketload of cap space though

Wont take long for some of those guys to lift, especially getting games into them,they also work hard, maybe not smarty

Whilst true at this stage have him BOG probably rewatch it tomorrow as I’m sure I’ve missed someone and personally don’t go off stats, assumed Heeney had 22-23 or so

I look at who was good when we won it early, Heeney up there, Florent, Warner, Rowbottom, Jmac, Melican, even Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back