Position 2024 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it too late to grab Dempsey?
Ave 82, $426k, BE -13 with next 3 of Dogs, Kangas, Lions.

Would replace H Reid at F5.
I'm going grab him as a Billings replacement F6 and hope he can hold for a month or so pumping out some respectable scores and maybe a ceiling. It's either that or grab Thomas and field Lazzaro, Reid or Wilson. 😬

I'm going grab him as a Billings replacement F6 and hope he can hold for a month or so pumping out some respectable scores and maybe a ceiling. It's either that or grab Thomas and field Lazzaro, Reid or Wilson. 😬
I'm looking at Thomas in Round 5, when we're back to best 18. Powell and Dempsey this week.

Last edited:

Is it too late to grab Dempsey?
Ave 82, $426k, BE -13 with next 3 of Dogs, Kangas, Lions.

Would replace H Reid at F5.
I think I'm going to swap him for Sexton (unless there is a clear sign Sexton is going to be at half back), then get Billings up to Powell.

Dempsey and Sexton likely to be the same price next week anyway.

I think we spend too much time obsessing over the labels of "mid pricer" and "rookie". Dempsey is a forward at 420k averaging 82.

I think I'm going to swap him for Sexton (unless there is a clear sign Sexton is going to be at half back), then get Billings up to Powell.

Dempsey and Sexton likely to be the same price next week anyway.

I think we spend too much time obsessing over the labels of "mid pricer" and "rookie". Dempsey is a forward at 420k averaging 82.
I've got Fyfe to move on so Dempsey is an easy downgrade for me. It goes against all fantasy logic, putting a rookie back on the field, but his lowest score is 53. I likely gain points or lose no more than ten points for an easy gain of $100k-150k while I cash in fattened cash cows.

I've got Fyfe to move on so Dempsey is an easy downgrade for me. It goes against all fantasy logic, putting a rookie back on the field, but his lowest score is 53. I likely gain points or lose no more than ten points for an easy gain of $100k-150k while I cash in fattened cash cows.
Yep I think I end up in a better position with Billings and Sexton out (F5, F6) for Dempsey and Powell.
Gives 100k next week which will hopefully support a down/up move of Campbell/Howes then Jordon upgrade. Still means having 4 bye players next round though (Daicos, Grundy, Heeney, Roberts)

Yep I think I end up in a better position with Billings and Sexton out (F5, F6) for Dempsey and Powell.
Gives 100k next week which will hopefully support a down/up move of Campbell/Howes then Jordon upgrade. Still means having 4 bye players next round though (Daicos, Grundy, Heeney, Roberts)
Your bye players are all on different lines at least

Your bye players are all on different lines at least
And as good as Roberts has been, pretty much every man and his dog will just be playing Sharp on field instead.

Grundy probably the only one that could hurt with Xerri owners. Heeney out shouldn’t hurt you much because all non owners don’t really have anyone unique that’ll punish you (assuming Flanders comes in for most people in the next week or two).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hastie with donuts lol

May be my worst trade ever, atleast its only a wasted rookie spot tho
reid, draper, mitchell, gibcus, pink, hastie, dean, mullin, and worner just the worst group of rookie prospects for a position I've ever seen only good is howes who without the good scores from beginning looks like a pile of :poo:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back