AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if anyone here gets into the first goal accelerators at PB but Jeremy Cameron’s line is way too low at 14.

For comparison - Hawkins 30, Ollie Henry 33, Dixon 30, Marshall 26.

The more I’ve slept on that the crazier it is to think about lol. Did you get on? Shattered they didn’t accept my bet. I got a little on stengle but that 14 for Cameron is unreal

On Sat Night the Tigers must be a chance vs Dogs... they are going to win some games somewhere and at the G vs a team battling is a good chance at that, 3 handy ins Prestia, Graham, Balta.. dogs lot of fringe guys in team atm : Gallagher, Freijah, Oddonnell,Keath, Cleary, Garcia...

Just feel the dogs yes they responded to the heat last time vs Stkilda but that was at Ethihad with the Saints playing 3 games in 13 days.

The more I’ve slept on that the crazier it is to think about lol. Did you get on? Shattered they didn’t accept my bet. I got a little on stengle but that 14 for Cameron is unreal

Yeah I got $2.50 on Jez, was half expecting it to be void when I woke up but it's still there!

Just saw they've moved Stengle's line to 25 overnight - I got a couple of dollars on him at 15 last night.

Fingers crossed for a Jez and Tyson goalfest in the first quarter...

I hate Curnow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_221454_TAB.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_221454_TAB.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20240510_100240_TAB.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_100240_TAB.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 38

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zac fisher listed forward on team sheets, happened before and he went back so most likely will happen again but if he does somehow play forward, you can get 24.29 boosted for Fisher AGS/King AGS on pointsbet :greenalien:

zac fisher listed forward on team sheets, happened before and he went back so most likely will happen again but if he does somehow play forward, you can get 24.29 boosted for Fisher AGS/King AGS on pointsbet :greenalien:
that seems a broken price but yeah he is not playing forward, still probably a bet simply for that price

The Pies have recalled young key forward Reef McInnes to face the Eagles, while veteran defender Jeremy Howe will play in attack this weekend.

"Jeremy will play forward," McRae said.

"We don't have a cast of thousands lining up to play as key forwards for us. His experience is what we want to lean into. He has a lot of class as a forward, he has history there, so we are hopeful he can play a role for us there."

Happy The Office GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back