AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintkilda W
Adelaide -12.5
Collingwood W
Brisbane W @9.92 SB boosted

We don’t just struggle with the key forwards, we struggle with “crafty” forwards too. Ones that find pockets of space in shitty team defences/zones.

Gunston applies heavily here if he is brought back in. As does Moore. Will be on 2-4 for these two. Maybe 5 for Gunston.

I see Butler getting a couple. Probably 1-3 for him.

Absolutely loading up on GWS this week. They're in much better shape than we are.

No Sam Taylor (huge v Charlie & Harry), no Cogs, fitness issues running out the game on the weekend. Kelly & Briggs both could do with a rest.
Can’t read much into last years final match as that was purely Charlie Coleman focused and then stay healthy for finals, while GWS needed to win.

It’s a very 50-50 stay away game for me.

No Sam Taylor (huge v Charlie & Harry), no Cogs, fitness issues running out the game on the weekend. Kelly & Briggs both could do with a rest.
Can’t read much into last years final match as that was purely Charlie Coleman focused and then stay healthy for finals, while GWS needed to win.

It’s a very 50-50 stay away game for me.
While true, we'll be missing Saad, McGovern and Cerra (possibly more).

We'll have close to 10 of our best 22 out - and it's not like our form has been real good anyway.

Wcoast 6.00 and 35.5 headstart looks great, Ryan played well in WAFL and should get sheed back too who also played. Freo travelled to Adelaide two successive weeks (unsure if they stayed there) and had two energy sapping close losses.. expect this line to come in a bit surely.

I actually think North are a chance vs Hawks for sure.. they have the best key forward on ground in Larkey and their mid will feel they can get on top of Hawks one.

Wcoast 6.00 and 35.5 headstart looks great, Ryan played well in WAFL and should get sheed back too who also played. Freo travelled to Adelaide two successive weeks (unsure if they stayed there) and had two energy sapping close losses.. expect this line to come in a bit surely.

I actually think North are a chance vs Hawks for sure.. they have the best key forward on ground in Larkey and their mid will feel they can get on top of Hawks one.
They beat us & had gather round in between Crows/Port games. I doubt they stayed here for 3 straight weeks but I think commentary did say they stayed here after gather round into the Port game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont be fooled by their win over a side with no midfield

even Geelong up at the Gabba without Charlie cameron look great odds.. Brisbane were good but they are not the unstoppable team up there like last year.. Melbourne were pretty damn horrible so I think the market has overreacted a bit here

ah yeh Just saw the Yeo tackle... if its low impact He should get off... 50/50 case I feel

even Geelong up at the Gabba without Charlie cameron look great odds.. Brisbane were good but they are not the unstoppable team up there like last year.. Melbourne were pretty damn horrible so I think the market has overreacted a bit here

ah yeh Just saw the Yeo tackle... if its low impact He should get off... 50/50 case I feel

Who have Geelong really beaten though? Actually thought the Lions whether Cameron plays or not is value if Charlie isn’t playing hello Zac Bailey for a bag

I think GWS is due for a loss even though Carlton has its own injury problems. But Carlton is slow compared to the orange team so it's hard to pick.

Perhaps disposals multi may be a better way...

I think GWS is due for a loss even though Carlton has its own injury problems. But Carlton is slow compared to the orange team so it's hard to pick.

Perhaps disposals multi may be a better way...

What is Carlton’s injury list going in? I know Taylor is out for GWS but Carlton did lose players last week

Is max king playing or out for a bit. If he is playing I’m taking membrey for sure

Last edited:
Is max king playing or out for a bit. If he is playing I’m taking membrey for sure
Bruised knee, could still play. Saints are better without him IMO. They almost stole the game from GWS once he left the field. He clogs the forward line. Two touches to half time. Not good enough.

Agree on Cats. Danger will more than likely be back. Hawkins will play too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back