AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Had Leafu goals using the SGM TRICK but still no payout on PB? Does it take a while to come through or something?

Didn't get on him, or any games today, but waterman is a cult hero of this board now in my book. Glad to see a few of you got on and had a win 🤙

I still have a multi pending on PB, its not the SGM trick, think they are just being slow with some payouts

Some other stuff got paid out though
yea all my multipliers paid out but goal kickers no payout

just a fyi to everyone add up your totals PB can be abit dodgy with giving the right sum

We are nearing that time of the year when the books have tightened up quite a bit and the goal kickers are much harder to hit, maybe squeeze another couple of weeks out of it, then gotta pick the battles a bit tighter.

Still a few things I want to try take advantage of (mostly for goal kick trains)
  • Hawks are worse than everyone reckons still, so many people had them jumping up this year but I thought no chance, they are still really young and have been hit by backline injuries, hopefully can keep exploiting, next weeks game should be good, probably take North to win as well as a range of goal kickers from both teams.
  • Norths defense, this will be a target all year, odds are usually gross, thats fair tho
  • Bias but Freos key forwards should eventually start kicking goals, odds should stay decent until someone does, probably happens when Jackson returns to the forward line and frees up one of the other two (freos key forwards, our smalls are a bit of a lost cause this year)
  • Have to take advantage of Richmonds key defenders, they are deplorable through injury and just being a crap team (Freo V tigers in 3 weeks may be an opportunity for big money KPF odds)
  • I still don't think Bombers are any good, hopefully get some decent odds against them for a while now

Tailed the Lohman and Emmett trains.

Lohmann has looked extremely lively so better than even money is a gift to cover the bets
2.5u AGS $2.10
1u 2+ $7.25
1u 3+ $26

Emmett same odds but only 1u on 2+ and .5u on 3+

.25u on 3+ each @ $667

While it pains me to say it, I dont mind Ben Keays against Carlton. Plays a negating role on Saad and works hard back the other way for a few joe the goose goals. 6 goals in his last two games against the blues. It wont be a big play as I dont fully trust Adelaide (or his footskills) to move the ball quick enough to exploit Saads defensive work but at $5 for 2+ and $15 for 3+ its worth a small nibble. EDIT: @PB

Betr offering $25 for a west coast win and Harley Reid 25+ max $10 bet

SB SGM is $15 for the same
Thanks Ben and Harley!

Nice weekend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3U - Adelaide +26.5 - $1.90 (PB)
10U - Bris +49.5/ Adel +59.5 - $1.23 (NEDS)
4U - Brisbane +15.5 - $1.90 (LADS)
1.5U - Zac Fisher 1+ goals - $7 (PB)
1U - Jack Graham 20+ - $1.87 (Multiple books)
.75U - Jack Graham 25+ - $5.50 (TS)
.75U - Jack Graham 30+ - $23 (TS)
P/L +22.9U.

Some sharp calls, none more so than my favourite bet of the year, the 10U mega bet at $1.23. Literal free money available to willing punters, will consider upping to 25Us in future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back