AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 8

Remove this Banner Ad

DON'T BET ON YOUR OWN TEAM!!
Reid will be back and Barrass. Already taken the +13.5 on WCE v Essendon. Most have +12.5 now. They some what struggle interstate.

Grew up barracking for Fitzroy in the 70's and 80's and their demise/destruction, I understand WCE are doing it rough but you have no idea about pessimism for your own team buddy, for me betting on Lions games is like getting a quadruple quarter pounder from maccas. I have to really hate life to do it as decadent, stupid and degenerate as it is.

I like Adelaide to beat Port Adelaide at anything above $1.92

They made me eat humble pie after I bet on them for the wooden spoon prior to the North Melbourne game last week.

Rozee playing at 70% or even not playing will make a difference.

Showdown tend to be volatile and unpredictable games.

Some early leans for shits and giggles and using up the bet returns. Any of you guys feel if you don't use up all the SB bet returns and powerprices each day it's like you haven't had changed your undies or had a shower in days?

Not enough footy markets to use them all now but I see there's an Austrian Darts tournament, Swedish and Slavic handball and Nascar starting soon.

PA 1.84
Coll 1.98
GWS 2.08
Geelong 1.85
Essington 1.49
Freo 1.49

$20 @ 31.12 bet return

Some early leans for shits and giggles and using up the bet returns. Any of you guys feel if you don't use up all the SB bet returns and powerprices each day it's like you haven't had changed your undies or had a shower in days?

Not enough footy markets to use them all now but I see there's an Austrian Darts tournament, Swedish and Slavic handball and Nascar starting soon.

PA 1.84
Coll 1.98
GWS 2.08
Geelong 1.85
Essington 1.49
Freo 1.49

$20 @ 31.12 bet return
Yep definitely does feel like that.

Bet returns usually have to be used within 7 days too............

I like Adelaide to beat Port Adelaide at anything above $1.92

They made me eat humble pie after I bet on them for the wooden spoon prior to the North Melbourne game last week.

Rozee playing at 70% or even not playing will make a difference.

Showdown tend to be volatile and unpredictable games.

Not sure beating North should swing the needle from wooden spoon potential to favourites vs Port

Yep definitely does feel like that.

Bet returns usually have to be used within 7 days too............

Lol

If I ever get them or mums account she rarely uses has deposit bonuses I usually break them into $10 and put them on the higher odds goal scorers like 4+ or on "footy lotto" - MMA long shots and make sure they don't expire. You need to hand in your degenerate card if you let bonuses expire.

Not sure beating North should swing the needle from wooden spoon potential to favourites vs Port
Yep, everyone says we're a great chance because Rozee and Allir will be out. Allir wouldn't have had anyone to mark anyway as Fog sucks so they don't need to replace him and whilst Rozee is a gun, they're still stronger in midfield if he misses

Adelaide W @2
Crows hitting straps now, Port injured.

Carlton W @1.82
Blues on way up, Pies on way down.

Saints W @1.13
North trash, Better than bank interest.

Melbourne W @2
Cats won't get the same help from umps the week.

Multi @8.22 @SB

Throw at the stumps at 32.55 with my NRL Bonus bet from the Roosters win. I didn’t see the Swans game yesterday neither , so can’t really say with any confidence on this one.

Will again sit down and watch Hawks v Swans on replay on Kayo sometime to get a feel for player props.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 9.46.59 am.png

Feel like the pecking order in QLD now is Gold Coast > Brisbane. Lachie Neale looks a bit cooked to me , and been saying this for a few years , he can barely kick a ball 35-40 metres these days .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted on the weekend about Adelaide $2.30 on Lads.

Adelaide's structure is finally functioning. Port has 3 keys out. The Showdown is unpredictable. SB has at $2.04. Lads at $2. Betfair is above 2.

I hit the unders in the Sydney game already. Hoping for a downpour.

FYI, line began at 155.5 on SB.

Last edited:
Throw at the stumps at 32.55 with my NRL Bonus bet from the Roosters win. I didn’t see the Swans game yesterday neither , so can’t really say with any confidence on this one.

Will again sit down and watch Hawks v Swans on replay on Kayo sometime to get a feel for player props.

View attachment 1974306

Feel like the pecking order in QLD now is Gold Coast > Brisbane. Lachie Neale looks a bit cooked to me , and been saying this for a few years , he can barely kick a ball 35-40 metres these days .
Yeah right haha, So you've been saying Lachie Neale is cooked for a few years, 2 Brownlow medals in that time hahaha. FOS

Yeah right haha, So you've been saying Lachie Neale is cooked for a few years, 2 Brownlow medals in that time hahaha. FOS
Maybe cooked wasnt the appropriate word. I just think his kicking distance is nowhere near as I guess dangerous and lethal by distance when he was in his peak.

Apologies to Lachie Neale supporters as I dont mind the guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back