Weekly round footy U40 lotto

Melbourne
Carlton
GWS
Geelong
Stkilda
Collingwood

1u @ $103.59. SB - no boost.
So I'm riding this one home for a return of $1035.90. Cashout is currently $490 so less than half the SB pigs.

I guess I let it ride?

Any tips? I know for some big punters here it's a normal amount but this is big for me given all the $ I've lost already.

so yeah are you fried or did you actually bet him 15+ at 1.01 on betfair i dont get your post
You'd be surprised how many mistakes happen. I am guilty of having made a few (this is a prime example) but the amount of times I am on the positive side of matched errors far outweighs the mistakes I have made.

You'd be surprised how many mistakes happen. I am guilty of having made a few (this is a prime example) but the amount of times I am on the positive side of matched errors far outweighs the mistakes I have made.

did you mis click or did you think the price for maynard to get 15+ was value at 1.01

So I'm riding this one home for a return of $1035.90. Cashout is currently $490 so less than half the SB pigs.

I guess I let it ride?

Any tips? I know for some big punters here it's a normal amount but this is big for me given all the $ I've lost already.
Reason it's half is because currently Collingwood 40+ is $1.83 which implies an almost 50/50 for them winning by more than 40.

No point hedging really because the cash out offer is the best profit you could make with a hedge as well.

Edit: Collingwood now $1.53 to win by 40+ which implies a 65% chance.

Ill back what my initial thoughts on Norwood Oval for Fridays game. Narrow ground, with a fair amount of stoppages today. Im going to go for the Tackles again.

Tim Taranto polled 3 Brownlow Votes last year against the Saints, and this has come through in 8 of the past 27 games as a Tiger.

Taranto 110+ AFL Fantasy Points
Taranto 6+ Clearances
Taranto 6+ Tackles (got 10 and 7 last year against Saints)
Odds: $7.68

Dustin Martin - I realise he only got 3 tackles in both of the games against the Saints last year.
1u 4+ Tackles at $4
0.25 u 6+ Tackles @ $17

Wilkie- got 0 and 5 tackles last year against Tigers.
1u 2+ Tackles at $2.00
0.375u 4+ Tackles at 8.50
.25u 6+ Tackles at 26

Josh Battle - got 2 and 5 tackles last year against same team.
1u 2+ Tackles at $2.05
0.375u 4+ Tackles at 6.00
.25u 6+ Tackles at 26

Owens - got 8 and 6 last year against Tigers
0.5 u 6+ Tackles at $3.30

Dustin Martin was showing 4 tackles but AFL website changed it down to 3 tackles. Ive been paid out by the TAB for him landing on 3 tackles.

Im gathering its a 'first past the post thing' when settling bets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did you mis click or did you think the price for maynard to get 15+ was value at 1.01
Haha as if I thought that was value.

It's not what happened at all.

Generally I add multiple players to my betslip on Betfair and set their odds and the stake I want. I then hit submit which places all my bets in the queue at once. When you do this, the current price is automatically added to the bet slip and you have to manually adjust the price. Obviously for some reason I didn't update Maynard's price so someone got lucky by having a $120 lay bet matched at $1.01.

Haha as if I thought that was value.

It's not what happened at all.

Generally I add multiple players to my betslip on Betfair and set their odds and the stake I want. I then hit submit which places all my bets in the queue at once. When you do this, the current price is automatically added to the bet slip and you have to manually adjust the price. Obviously for some reason I didn't update Maynard's price so someone got lucky by having a $120 lay bet matched at $1.01.

ah ok makes sense, GL should hit 15 anyway

Dustin Martin was showing 4 tackles but AFL website changed it down to 3 tackles. Ive been paid out by the TAB for him landing on 3 tackles.

Im gathering its a 'first past the post thing' when settling bets.
Also wondering this. I hope they don't take it back. I've already counted it.

That being said Rotham had 1 tackles yesterday and I was on him for 2 and they paid that out. Don't think they took it back as it still says win in my account

Also wondering this. I hope they don't take it back. I've already counted it.

That being said Rotham had 1 tackles yesterday and I was on him for 2 and they paid that out. Don't think they took it back as it still says win in my account

Sounds like their 'miss by one disposal' promo is inadvertently applying to tackles markets too. Good to know 👀

I just had the worst beat ever had Taranto to get 100 fantasy points as last leg needed to win over $3000. He was on 97 they then I assume took a tackle of him as he went back to 93 then he got a handball with a minute to go to take him back up to 95 then last kick was a goal to get the win but score review landed him on 99.

First time I have seen a tackle taken off on AFL website. Seen disposals taken off in the past.
It was taken off at half time. Tackle stats constantly fluctuate up and down throughout a game as CD review it.

This makes sense but I thought it was just disposals???
It's meant to be but could be a bug if we've got multiple examples of them paying out. Just looked it up though and Rotham did finish on 2 so that one was correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back