AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Some Multipliers

Ainsworth OVER 68

Humphrey OVER 30

Green OVER 91

Bedford OVER 30

Mate, you've gotta start taking the unders. I've been studying all the odds and results for them this week. I know it's a higher risk, but you'd still be way ahead by now.

+9.51u for the round. +36.25u for the season.

Very swingy the last 2 weeks, was up 50u at one point and then lost 40u in couple days, got some back and the cycle continues. Still happy to be up 36u in the first 3 rounds. Odds will start to get progressively worse for goal scorers from this point forward though, so will look at some other markets to bet.

Anyone having trouble getting their Blake Hardwick payout from Pointsbet? Then resulted one but then took the money and the bets are in pending state

Anyone having trouble getting their Blake Hardwick payout from Pointsbet? Then resulted one but then took the money and the bets are in pending state
Yeah same issue here, I assumed it was because I used the SGM trick to boost it up. A few other losing bets from the game are still sitting in pending too though.

Yeah same issue here, I assumed it was because I used the SGM trick to boost it up. A few other losing bets from the game are still sitting in pending too though.

Yeh I used SGM trick as well, well if that’s the case they’re happy for me to lose money doing it but not if I win lol. They can reimburse me for all the times they accepted it and it lost thanks

I did straight bets on 2/3 goals (no SGM), the two goals has been paid out but three goals still pending. Have a couple of other bets from the same game still pending too.

They have settled bets slowly. Had to wait about an hour to 1.5 hour after the Suns v Giants game for bets to be settled.

Mate, you've gotta start taking the unders. I've been studying all the odds and results for them this week. I know it's a higher risk, but you'd still be way ahead by now.
Ya gotta put like a massive amount on withheld for it which I don’t like but nah I do good with these today was abit of a s**t day

PointsBet have been slow all day still haven’t been paid out for any bets aswell

Must have interns on the job tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up for anyone who takes the pb stat multipliers. ALWAYS check the official stats an hour after the match concludes and crosscheck these with the pb figures. You wouldn't believe how many times I've had to contact live chat and get these readjusted because they've shorted me on disposals.

Ya gotta put like a massive amount on withheld for it which I don’t like but nah I do good with these today was abit of a s**t day

Fair point! I'm not keen on the withheld either. At least Anderson got you a goal today for a decent profit on that leg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back