AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Will wait for the Voting Panel for ANZAC Day. Last years voting went:

Brian Taylor (Channel 7)
Three votes: Nick Daicos (Collingwood)
Two votes: Steele Sidebottom (Collingwood)
One vote: Jordan De Goey (Collingwood)

Kate McCarthy (Triple M)
Three votes: Nick Daicos
Two votes: Jordan De Goey
One vote: Mason Redman (Essendon)

Jay Clark (Herald Sun)
Two votes: Steele Sidebottom
One vote: Jordan De Goey

Anna Harrington (AAP)
Two votes: Steele Sidebottom
One vote: Darcy Moore (Collingwood)

Any places offering 'To Poll a Vote' or even 'To Place (Top 3)'? My ideal voting panel should be: a journalist from one of the papers, a recently retired player, someone from AFLW (to keep the female agenda happy)/or who is involved with womens footy, a current commentator. Dont call me 'woke' but having 2 women on the voting panel is too many- feel they get swayed by social media too much.

Is this a week to fade Sheezel on Fantasy points? To me he doesnt have a tough-edged nose about him when spending time in mid yesterday.

Might be good for goals, but if spending time in midfield, he doesnt get the cheap kick-ins and stat pad disposals/marks compared to playing in the backline. Im also not sure being in his 2nd year he has the tackle game yet.

Noticed he got 106 Fantasy Points yesterday, spending around 35:65 time in midfield : defence.

Line for his Fantasy line against Adelaide this week U/O 110.5 I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you love a good sheezel train he's gonna hit for you one day i swear haha

Can't wait, so I can recoup all the money I've spent on him in games where he hasn't left the HB line.

It's funny coz it's true.

Logan McDonald 5/6 @ 30,100
Tom Papley 5/6 @ 30,100

This might be the week Darcy Fogarty actually kicks some goals. Or maybe Walker will kick them all, I don't know.

Walker 6 @ 21 (Neds)

This might be the week Darcy Fogarty actually kicks some goals.
Was expecting a bit better than $1.50 for 2+ Goals. He largely looked: slow, unfit and lacked a bit of mobility against the Bombers. Having said that, if Chol and Meek, far less talented players can kick 2 goals against that Roos defence, someone more talented like Fogarty should be able to do better?

Would like closer to 1.85 to evens for it. Might be worth adding him in a multi to get a bit more juice? Id imagine he takes on the Roos best defender in Aidan Corr. But that 2nd Roos best defender can be exposed.

This might be the week Darcy Fogarty actually kicks some goals. Or maybe Walker will kick them all, I don't know.

Walker 6 @ 21 (Neds)
Would want better odds for that lazy campaigner to step up tbh

If you bet him, tweet at him you'll buy him a crate of Krispy Kremes if he does it. That'll wake him up

Would want better odds for that lazy campaigner to step up tbh

If you bet him, tweet at him you'll buy him a crate of Krispy Kremes if he does it. That'll wake him up
I didn't bet on him yet. I bet on Walker.

Thinking about adding Larkey. Seems to like Blundstone. Kicked 4, 4, 1 and 9 there last year - albeit the 9 was against a Gold Coast team who didn't GAF.

Walker 4 into Larkey 4 @ 26 (Neds, boosted)

Last edited:
Hoskin-Elliott at $8.50/34 for 2/3 (SB) is pretty decent given his heat map and the fact he kicked two goals v Port.

View attachment 1967217
Oh God, please no! I was so happy when WHE was named down back every game this year so I didn't have to bet on him.

Last year I must have bet this guy every week, because his odds were so good. I was disappointed most weeks, and ecstatic other weeks when he actually kicked straight.

I can't do this again this year with this bloke. Absolute spud most of the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back