GWS
Peel Thunder
East Fremantle
Claremont
South Fremantle
Norwood
Central Districts

Free bet $2635 b365

Here in Western Sydney, sun has come out, although it is projected to rain around the game time. I will be going to the game and provide a report once I get there.

I would be cautious for Unders. It is likely to rain but I don't anticipate heavy downpour throughout the game. It could well be a repeat of the Showdown. Got some Adjusted Overs.

Here in Western Sydney, sun has come out, although it is projected to rain around the game time. I will be going to the game and provide a report once I get there.

Good man.

If you could keep an eye on who seems to be spending more time in the forward group and / or taking shots before the game, and post here before the bounce, that would be terrific 👍

Jack Viney 20+ Disposals
Max Gawn 20+ Disposals
Ed Langdon 20+ Disposals
Gryan Miers 20+ Disposals
Clayton Oliver 25+ Disposals
Christian Petracca Anytime Goalscorer
Max Gawn Anytime Goalscorer
Gary Rohan 2+ Goals
$112 boosted @PB

Just a question lads, how do you find out deposit specials etc for different punting websites, like they can't advertise so how do we find them?

Callaghan odds got smashed in for tackles on TAB so next best for me are Peatling & Ward. 12 & 11 CBA last week for those 2 and should be good conditions for tackle numbers. 6-8 and a flutter on 10.

2 Greene
2 brown
1 wicks
@11 pb

1 each paps, heeney, daniels,wicks
@7.50 pb

2 Greene
Paps
Jones
@5.50

2 Hayward
2 jones
2 McDonald
@21 sb

will have to re do if jones and wicks are subs but hopefully not

2 Greene
2 brown
1 wicks
@11 pb

1 each paps, heeney, daniels,wicks
@7.50 pb

2 Greene
Paps
Jones
@5.50

2 Hayward
2 jones
2 McDonald
@21 sb

will have to re do if jones and wicks are subs but hopefully not

Dune Wow GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Jack Higgins this week presents a good opportunity to find the player who is going to be the last link in the chain when the Saints push back to goal on turnover.

I think that player is Darcy Wilson who has spend to burn. Hoping he plays more fwd than high half forward.

AGS $1.50
2+ $3.45
3+ $10
4+ $29

I wanna get a write up in the paper like that kid who caught the 1 million dollar barra. I will make a note to thank the punting board when this pays off tomorrow night. You're all welcome, in advance.

Lugnuts 18 leg Saturday Lotto 4 game AGS SGM combo.

Heeney
Adams
Green
Bedford
Powell
Simpkin
Wardlaw
Windhager
Steele
Marshall
Dempsey
Holmes
Gawn
Viney
Reid
Yeo
Davey Jnr
Merrett

30 cents @ 2242699.00 boosted to return $672,809

Breaking news: McCluggages Luggage and friends caught stealing golf carts and wreaking havoc on local businesses...

No Jack Higgins this week presents a good opportunity to find the player who is going to be the last link in the chain when the Saints push back to goal on turnover.

I think that player is Darcy Wilson who has spend to burn. Hoping he plays more fwd than high half forward.

AGS $1.50
2+ $3.45
3+ $10
4+ $29

This is good thinking. You'll get slightly better odds with pb though ($12/$34 for 3/4).

Toby usually loves this match up

3-5 @3.70, 8.75, 35 (powerplay)

Papley 2-5 @2.35, 5.50, 16, 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Back