AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 7

Remove this Banner Ad

if Petty and Waterman can kick 6 goals against this Tigers defence (both in their last matches), I believe the floodgates could open up tonight for Melbourne goals.

Tigers best chance of winning is to play a cagey, slow style - which I think goes against their style of play. Their still trying to find their footprint under their new coach, Adam Yze. Tigers dont seem the type of side to grind a 60-59 win. If their going to lose, they'll go down swinging.

I am back and you might be right.
will know when they name their sub, if its Ralphsmith/Banks then he should stay back

yeah im just firing random darts, also bet on tom macdonald and kamdyn mcintosh 2+ in case the darts land elsewhere lmao

even if miller is forward he's prob like 5% to kick one anyway

Surely Nank spends at least a quarter of the game forward hes the way better forward of him and Naismith, $4 AGS looks overs even though they'll get belted.

Have taken Clayton Oliver over 34 on the pb multiplier for a $2 stake - Had his finger surgery a couple of weeks back and is apparently feeling pain free again. Worst case scenario is a $68 loss, but if he kicks a goal and the finger isn't bothering him anymore a 300+ score is a possibility... especially given Richmond leak disposals.

Have taken Clayton Oliver over 34 on the pb multiplier for a $2 stake - Had his finger surgery a couple of weeks back and is apparently feeling pain free again. Worst case scenario is a $68 loss, but if he kicks a goal and the finger isn't bothering him anymore a 300+ score is a possibility... especially given Richmond leak disposals.
I did that last night with a one dollar stake. Just takes 1 goal then its prof

sorry but I have tailed this, It's no chance now :)

Interesting to see no stat multiplier for Shai Bolton checking last night of all players. His line should be higher than Dustys as he is now Richmonds best player. Not having my stat sheet in front of me, but something along the lines of U/O 23.5 disposals and a couple of goals? Would have a stab and guess the spread for that to be around 210-250?

2 Goals x 14 Kicks x 9 Handballs= 252 wouldnt be too unreasonable a score for Bolton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im assuming the reason PointsBet havent listed Shai Bolton on the Stat Multiplier is he might go bang or bust tonight.

Thinking about it again Id probably price it similar to Petracca spread of 167-195. Dees defence alot harder to crack. He has kicked 4.9 from 5 games against the Dees. So its a bit of a bogy team for him- never kicked multiple goals against them. Reckon he gets chances tonight at goal, just a matter of how good he is in front of goals to convert those chances.

van royen coming out party tonight hopefully with no ben brown to * things up in the forward line

3/4/5 on PB @ 4.8/13/44(sgm trick and boosted SGM trick for 5+)

Was planning to get in this when I saw it but is now out to 53. Still taking it though but nice catch on the 34

Was planning to get in this when I saw it but is now out to 53. Still taking it though but nice catch on the 34
I managed to get on at 41. Must have kept getting smashed.

$4.50 AGS for Oliver is probably more appealing than the OVER 53 mark now. You could even run it as a free hit with 2 $1.05 legs.

van royen coming out party tonight hopefully with no ben brown to * things up in the forward line

3/4/5 on PB @ 4.8/13/44(sgm trick and boosted SGM trick for 5+)
I went with Petty
2+ 3+ 4+ 5+

Kicked 6 vs Richmond last year.

Has been thrown around alot this year but trained all PS as a fwd. No Brown should open him up to be the deep forward.

Tailing both JVR and Petty, one of them is kicking a bag on this Richmond backline given what they've been conceding to talls all year. Also a couple of bucks on Petty + JVR goal in each quarter @ $1801 on SB purely because this nearly hit in the corresponding game last year (7 of 8 quarters)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back