Preview R11: Changes vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Really think we should rest Tex this week and the next couple, need to see Fog be the Number 1 man see what he can produce
We'll go harder to win this game than any other in our history

Tex seems to be carrying an injury. I saw him clutch at his buttock during the match.
Definitely looked proppy a few times when he first took off from a stationary position. I dare say the fact he didn't even consider trying to ping that shot at goal from 50-55m out and gave it to Hinge instead would be a sign too.

Has Rankine done his hamstring? Or did he cramp up at the end?

Smith and Walker both played but didn't seem 100% right. Doing them a disservice by playing them, even though I'm sure Nicks would go into conniptions at the prospect of not having them out there.

Smith and Walker both played but didn't seem 100% right. Doing them a disservice by playing them, even though I'm sure Nicks would go into conniptions at the prospect of not having them out there.
Nicks said they suspect hammy in the presser.

Club has said he has done a hamstring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we were ever going to drop rob (we won't) i'd rather we went with burgess and himmelberg rucking. no interest in seeing strachan again. ideally i'd like to see a few guys out but because it was a close loss it's a real chance to super duper back the boys in and replace rankine with mchenry and make berry the sub. we only lost cos they werent backed in enough

Should be

Rankine out inj. - dowling in

Laird out cause he’s a fxxkn hack who’s barely sanfl standard - shoey in

ROB out cause he’s a fxxkn hack who’s barely sanfl standard - give strawnie a run

Smith out cooked - Ryan in

What it will be…

Rankine out inj.. hopefully dowling in..

It will be Harry before Dowling - he is a long way in front

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tex seems to be carrying an injury. I saw him clutch at his buttock during the match.

He copped a knee in the hip/glut when he was in that gang tackle where Crisp jumped up and grabbed him around the head. You can see he struggled to get up and was noticeably sore after

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The club will continue to go nowhere while the following players are routinely playing:

Smith
Laird
McHenry
Jones

Finding a better ruckman would be nice too, but the fact is that rucks don’t influence results anymore as much as most other players do.

Smith at half back is just not getting it done. Shanks his kicks, and even when he doesn’t, he routinely kicks to 1 on 2s. Also can’t defend. Replace with Ryan or Curtin depending on matchups.

Laird - where do i start. Slow. Can’t kick. Makes horrendous decisions by hand and foot. Trails his man to the ball. Racks up absolutely useless touches. Cannot co-exist with Crouch. Crouch has cleaner hands and makes far better decisions. Bye. Replace with Berry or Taylor.

McHenry is just awful at football. Nobody could possibly counter that argument so I won’t bother expanding. Replace with Taylor or Pedlar (once Pedlar fit).

Jones - fk me dead. Horrible decision maker. Great tackler. Just doesn’t have any other points of difference. Playing him on a wing is mind boggling. Has zero traits that you’d want in a wingman. Creates virtually no scores. Back pocket or out of the team. Replace with Dowling.

Make those changes and blind Freddy can see we’d be better off now, in the near future and in the long run. But they won’t. And that’s why we lose close games.
perfectly said sir

There needs to be a "man conversion " with RoB.

He barely trains at the moment with his study load, it is showing on game day.

His future is medicine. Time to make a decision.

He used to be a reliable mark of the ball, and albeit a bit "gumby", he was good in traffic as a link up player. Similar with field kicking.

Now struggles around the ground and his tapwork has dropped off in quality as well.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
What? You can’t be serious that he’s hardly training, is this intel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back