Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbane are gone! The GWS steam train has run over the poor lions, has Lachie Neale even had a kick? The great forward line of Hipwood and Daniher again getting mauled and this time there is no rain to mask the excuse. The number 1 draft pick Cam Rayner apart from one good goal again very disappointing,, not really surprising, Cams a half forward and he's a burst player. Another goal to GWS, ha ha ha, goodness me its a slaughter. Now out to 51 points, the lions with the players in their team should be playing a hell of a lot better, game over!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost as exceptional as their access to talent.
They are ****ing shrewd

They got Callaghan because they bid on reef mcinness

Pies live traded on draft night and gave them their future first which ended up being pick 2 after having a stinker of a year. Nobody talks about this.

Imagine they walked away from that draft with daicos and Callaghan

I’m back at AAMI watching the Storm again. Totally different vibe - in a good way - especially, while we are dishing up unadulterated crap.
What a great evening at AAMI. About 14 tries were scored. Huge win by the Storm. Rabbitohs, right now, are literally the North Melbourne of the NRL. It’s so relaxing watching a good team that you want to win - however, if they lose, it’s no big deal. Great for my mental state right now, as we face into our next capitulation against the Crows.

I've emailed the club, and suggested we play a game next year on ANZAC day in Gallipoli !!

And yes against locals, we may just win fyi, I said may, it will be close. But I've feeling we will get the points.

North by 7.
The Turks would pump us

Brisbane are gone! The GWS steam train has run over the poor lions, has Lachie Neale even had a kick? The great forward line of Hipwood and Daniher again getting mauled and this time there is no rain to mask the excuse. The number 1 draft pick Cam Rayner apart from one good goal again very disappointing,, not really surprising, Cams a half forward and he's a burst player. Another goal to GWS, ha ha ha, goodness me its a slaughter. Now out to 51 points, the lions with the players in their team should be playing a hell of a lot better, game over!
Rain man kicked 2 but he does appear to be a rich mans zurhaar, which by itself makes him better than the other 2 muppets, compare this to brown , green, hogan and cadman, thsts dome serious firepower, iam beginning to think they will go all the way the giants,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back