Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He's got 3 flags, 3 Normies and most of his mates have left.
Playing for his 300th now.

I'd be staggered if Richmond would even want to extend him.

It looks like it hurts for him to move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are they bothering to check whether the kick on goal went through unimpeded for a behind or was spoiled through for a behind? In neither scenario was it on line for a goal anyway...

Fyfes press conference after our game really riled me up.

Completely dismissive of the loss: hard draw, result was an aberration, on-off, we are playing well, we move to next week.

Complete tosser.

I hope the Bulldogs obliterate them, making it 4 losses in a row.

Tossmantle.
Loser mentality institutionalized

Fyfes press conference after our game really riled me up.

Completely dismissive of the loss: hard draw, result was an aberration, on-off, we are playing well, we move to next week.

Complete tosser.

I hope the Bulldogs obliterate them, making it 4 losses in a row.

Tossmantle.
If that's how they're all thinking than they are in trouble. No need to throw the baby out but they should have identified where they were poor so they could make sure they're better this weekend. I'm tipping the Bulldogs to smash them.

What a trash game last night. Can’t believe how poor Maurice Rioli’s footskills are for a Rioli! Would take Williegod any day

Barely got through the first quarter before losing interest and kinda half watching the rest.

I am hopeful that Richmond will take a trade of Xavier O'Neill for Liam Baker nonetheless.

So according to footy class, players will now no longer have skin folds in name of mental health etc.

How this is progress is beyond me.

But it’s ok to non-test, non-report for medical reasons drug test results.

For allegedly Australia’s number 1 winter sport - we do have some head scratchers.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back