WWE WrestleMania 40 (XL) Night 1 - Sunday 7th April 2024 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of you mustn’t have been around for the Flair, Hitman, HBK , Mr Perfect to name a few era.

Storytellers in the ring not spot fests.
If the story is a 52 year-old who can’t go any more, and three guys substantively in self-preservation mode because they have to back up tomorrow, you’re right: this is brilliant storytelling.

How is it shoving him down our throat ? They literally tried to go with rock vs Roman and fans went ******* ape s**t .. this is what they wanted

It’s been 2 years of it. Not everyone wants Cody either let’s not pretend he’s Some HBK or something.

A lot of you mustn’t have been around for the Flair, Hitman, HBK , Mr Perfect to name a few era.

Storytellers in the ring not spot fests.

I remember watching WM1!

Hitman one of my all-time favourites, but it's a different era now.

The sport has changed. Much more focussed on personalities and production over in-ring ability. I still love it.

I remember watching WM1!

Hitman one of my all-time favourites, but it's a different era now.

The sport has changed. Much more focussed on personalities and production over in-ring ability. I still love it.
This tag match is all about psychology which is what Hitman Flair etc all about. It’s not just about big moves and fast flowing pace. It’s about the story in the ring which is also setting up two different stories tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is great, why are people complaining so much.
And as much as Rock has a massive ego, he is absolutely not afraid to wear a bump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back