Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of woke, in one of the workshops I ran today I asked the group to draw a map of their ideal house and then get up the front and explain it to the rest of us - one woman decided to dedicate one of her rooms as her "feminist" room.

It was a square drawing with squares for rooms and then FEMINISM written in huge pink text inside one of the rooms.

Didn't know if I should laugh or cry but because I'm a wet wipe just said that's fantastic! And moved right along.

Probably Milo's mum on second thought
Should have just said its shocking interior design.

Then hit her with how best to use the space.

Space in a home is key and using it is important.

Should have remembered how Dard converted his garage into a dungeon pit and worked out that different people need different spaces.

Should have remembered how Dard converted his garage into a dungeon pit and worked out that different people need different spaces.
UVeTTiD.gif

That's why I'm in psychology and not real estate. A good tip for next time however 🤣

Manipulation is the name of the game!
This is also an interesting watch/listen

Media has always been in bed with politics and big money. It used to be the Murdoch press grabbing marketshare because they would make or break political campaigns and to get an audience with the king make you'd have to go offering what ever he asked for with your arse lubed up. In the 1920s there was heaps of them. Eventually they legislated to stop saturation of any one voice but they eventually pulled it all back.

The internet is interesting because there is no legislation and a million different voices with no-one policing it. If you look like traditional media you can sell s**t to people who aren't able to tell the difference. And once the algorithm thinks that you're a certain type you only get fed one side. It's designed to be divisive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media has always been in bed with politics and big money. It used to be the Murdoch press grabbing marketshare because they would make or break political campaigns and to get an audience with the king make you'd have to go offering what ever he asked for with your arse lubed up. In the 1920s there was heaps of them. Eventually they legislated to stop saturation of any one voice but they eventually pulled it all back.

The internet is interesting because there is no legislation and a million different voices with no-one policing it. If you look like traditional media you can sell s**t to people who aren't able to tell the difference. And once the algorithm thinks that you're a certain type you only get fed one side. It's designed to be divisive.
Recommend you give the video a look Gringo because it's not really about Google feeding you what you are interested in. It's more about how Google has the power to manipulate opinions in the direction they want those opinions to go.

Has anyone had a bursitis more specifically a hip bursitis ? How did you treat it, was it a cortisone injection ?.

Recommend you give the video a look Gringo because it's not really about Google feeding you what you are interested in. It's more about how Google has the power to manipulate opinions in the direction they want those opinions to go.

I'll give it a watch later. Of course they do. It's the most powerful company on the planet possibly ever. They know more about you than you do. If they wanted to be evil or destroy people's careers they have the power to do it. It's only going to get more so too.

Has anyone had a bursitis more specifically a hip bursitis ? How did you treat it, was it a cortisone injection ?.

My knee was pretty bad after a car hit my bike and i came down on it.
Just tried to rest it and let it heal.
Bit harder with a Hip i guess.

My knee was pretty bad after a car hit my bike and i came down on it.
Just tried to rest it and let it heal.
Bit harder with a Hip i guess.
Yeah the hip isn’t great with degenerative arthritis but I have a bursitis on it as well. Oh well I guess I’ll find out how much is the bursitis after the steroid injection.

George Tucker keeping a straight face while asking “So he left a bad taste in your mouth” lmao

Lmao I went to a random part of the video for a snippet;

"So, Obama smokes crack and then you perform oral sex on him"

"Yep!"

This is going to be delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back