NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
25k!
Does that include the money you owe players for the past couple of years?

Good clubmen dont just walk out the door for no reason..

Great job Benjamin but know when to jump off a sinking ship.

I heard they all left, because they were sick of everyone mispronouncing "Lalor"... any truth to this?

25k!
Does that include the money you owe players for the past couple of years?

Good clubmen dont just walk out the door for no reason..

Great job Benjamin but know when to jump off a sinking ship.

Players weren’t owed a whole heap to be honest which was cleared before December 2017 and yes, in the Black means our finishing balance with all outstanding debts cleared.

Been on the ship since I was crawling so don’t think I’m jumping off anything just yet.

Div 3 will breathe a sigh of relief once st marys wins the granny this week
Why is that Berty?

The reserves comp definitely will
From what I saw on the weekend, West will be fielding a pretty strong side this weekend and the only side that's beaten them all season is St.Marys so two very strong sides battling it out which is what you'd want. I don't think St.Marys won the last couple of Grand Finals by a lot did they?

don't think you will see an easier grand final win this weekend

Burra v Panton Hill so far this season
Round 6 PH 101 SM 78
Round 14 SM 74 PH 72
SF SM 62 PH 39

I think the burra will win on the weekend but they’ve hardly dominated the redbacks this season.

Round 6 PH 101 SM 78
Round 14 SM 74 PH 72
SF SM 62 PH 39

I think the burra will win on the weekend but they’ve hardly dominated the redbacks this season.

Looking at that getitright, over 12 quarters there is absolutely noting in it! 212 v 214
It's going to be who strings together the best 4 quarter effort that wins on the weekend.

Round 6 PH 101 SM 78
Round 14 SM 74 PH 72
SF SM 62 PH 39

No doubt seniors will be a ripper, was more referring to the early game.
Why is that Berty?

From what I saw on the weekend, West will be fielding a pretty strong side this weekend and the only side that's beaten them all season is St.Marys so two very strong sides battling it out which is what you'd want. I don't think St.Marys won the last couple of Grand Finals by a lot did they?

St Marys have been a league above all year cant see them dropping it with their previous grand final experience

St Marys by 4 pts in the ones and by 9 goals in the twos

We all know anything can happen at the big Dance, but the Burra have worked hard all season and no reason to doubt they will bring their A game this week. I have no doubt the Redbacks will give it all and wont leave the ground wondering, but Burra home by 18 pts.

As for the reserves, I dont pay enough attention to them. But Burra again in the seconds have been a stand out. However, I looked over the West side from last week, and there are some quality players in there who for whatever reason have not played enough senior footy this year and found themselves playing off in the magoos GF. Ewart & Bentley are both senior players and no doubt will be keys to West's game. Players like Matthews-Prosser, Grimshaw & McNeil have showed something at senior level in the last couple of seasons and will also be a factor. I'll stick my neck and and say West by 7 pts in a big upset.

We all know anything can happen at the big Dance, but the Burra have worked hard all season and no reason to doubt they will bring their A game this week. I have no doubt the Redbacks will give it all and wont leave the ground wondering, but Burra home by 18 pts.

As for the reserves, I dont pay enough attention to them. But Burra again in the seconds have been a stand out. However, I looked over the West side from last week, and there are some quality players in there who for whatever reason have not played enough senior footy this year and found themselves playing off in the magoos GF. Ewart & Bentley are both senior players and no doubt will be keys to West's game. Players like Matthews-Prosser, Grimshaw & McNeil have showed something at senior level in the last couple of seasons and will also be a factor. I'll stick my neck and and say West by 7 pts in a big upset.
Would be one of biggests chokes in AFL history if St Mary’s reserves got done. No team has got within 40 points with them the whole season. They finished on top with a % of 500.

Would be one of biggests chokes in AFL history if St Mary’s reserves got done. No team has got within 40 points with them the whole season. They finished on top with a % of 500.
Haha yeah it would be a huge choke :eek:. As I said I dont follow the reserves close enough, but making the observation that West have some quality players that have qualified for seconds and all available at the right end of the season. I dont doubt Burra twos are strong favourites, but the beauty of our game is no matter what happens all season, it always comes down to the last game. All previous results count for nothing. Good luck to both sides and honestly it would be a fitting finale for the Burra to end up with both flags on Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha yeah it would be a huge choke :eek:. As I said I dont follow the reserves close enough, but making the observation that West have some quality players that have qualified for seconds and all available at the right end of the season. I dont doubt Burra twos are strong favourites, but the beauty of our game is no matter what happens all season, it always comes down to the last game. All previous results count for nothing. Good luck to both sides and honestly it would be a fitting finale for the Burra to end up with both flags on Saturday.
Burra by plenty and omeara for best on in the morning, ronalds BOG in the arvo with burra by a few

Team of the year prediction:
FB: Ben Kennan (Heidelberg West) Mitchell Hocking (St Mary’s) Jaxson Kinnear (Kilmore)
CHB: James Hewson (South Morang) Matthew Campbell (Mernda) Jake Richards (Laurimar)
C: Cory Giannone (South Morang) Isaac Edgar (Lalor) Brad Moore (Heidelberg West)
CHF: Josh Delaney (Mernda) Josh Williamson (Laurimar) Scott Swindells (Kilmore)
FF: Matthew Byron (Panton Hill) Rhys Boyden (Panton Hill) Myles Guldon (St Mary’s)
FOLL:Jarryd Coulson (Heidelberg West) Dillan Ronalds (St Mary’s) Mitchell Thompson (Laurimar)
INT: Daniel Caruso (South Morang) Jeremy Topham (Kilmore) Nicholas Parks (Panton Hill) Kane Moore (Heidelberg West)

Team of the year prediction:
FB: Ben Kennan (Heidelberg West) Mitchell Hocking (St Mary’s) Jaxson Kinnear (Kilmore)
CHB: James Hewson (South Morang) Matthew Campbell (Mernda) Jake Richards (Laurimar)
C: Cory Giannone (South Morang) Isaac Edgar (Lalor) Brad Moore (Heidelberg West)
CHF: Josh Delaney (Mernda) Josh Williamson (Laurimar) Scott Swindells (Kilmore)
FF: Matthew Byron (Panton Hill) Rhys Boyden (Panton Hill) Myles Guldon (St Mary’s)
FOLL:Jarryd Coulson (Heidelberg West) Dillan Ronalds (St Mary’s) Mitchell Thompson (Laurimar)
INT: Daniel Caruso (South Morang) Jeremy Topham (Kilmore) Nicholas Parks (Panton Hill) Kane Moore (Heidelberg West)
Heidi west with 4... hill and st.marys only 3 each, would you like to reconsider

St Mary’s to get the double Seniors by 16 and Potter the medal & reserves by 36 and Boarotto the medal

Anyone driving through panton hill last night would've thought the boys had already played and won the grand final. i dont know whos idea it was but them singning the song has to be the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. whats next... hungry jacks vouchers and letting the boys sit in the front seat of dads car on the way home from the game?

Haven’t been around the old valley for over 10 years but riverside winning am a grade flag & the burr a winning a senior premiership within 6 months is my greatest fear, come on hill

Good day at the footy.

West gave st Mary’s a massive scare in the 2s but weren’t good enough in the end. 4 goals in a row in the last to get back within 15 and missed a chance to get back within 9. Stick together and surely a flag chance next season.

Seniors I thought st Mary’s controlled the game all day and should have put Panton Hill out of game. Panton hill were right in it. Unfortunately their forward line didn’t fire as you would have hoped. Amazing effort for Panton hill a club with limited juniors. St Mary’s much deserving and the skys the limit to how far their club can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back