2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing like a bunch of players that know the SANFL doesn't matter because spuds like McHenry will get picked over them anyway

Also playing like a club in which the head coach admitted in the media that some players aren't in the frame for selection this year at all

Time we joined the second best comp, VFL aka AFL Reserves.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I think having our own team has actually prevented a lot of player development. Having top up players just doesn’t bring any balance to the team. They’re SO bad this year it’s affecting the type of energy and pressure needs to affect turnovers, delivery into the FWD line is terrible.

lol, Schoenberg being made to do laps up and down the oval by a coach, trying to dodge all the kids kicking the footy with their parents!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah I think having our own team has actually prevented a lot of player development. Having top up players just doesn’t bring any balance to the team. They’re SO bad this year it’s affecting the type of energy and pressure needs to affect turnovers, delivery into the FWD line is terrible.

lol, Schoenberg being made to do laps up and down the oval by a coach, trying to dodge all the kids kicking the footy with their parents!

The problem with spreading the players out is that our guys play peripheral roles or out of positions.

I guess the latter is moot with Curtin at FB.

The real solution is a proper AFL Reserves comp.

Surely we are stunting Walsh’s development by having him in our team, he would have been better staying at WWT. Poor guy won’t get anywhere near the ball . There isn’t one player that’s developed well enough in our own team, time to go back to the old way

At least WWT have a good development program

The problem with spreading the players out is that our guys play peripheral roles or out of positions.

I guess the latter is moot with Curtin at FB.

The real solution is a proper AFL Reserves comp.

With decent coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't demand a game last year. Has had one good and one mediocre game this year. Now had his second good game.

Hopefully in this week.

A good coach who believes in developing players would play him this week.

He didn't demand a game last year. Has had one good and one mediocre game this year. Now had his second good game.

Hopefully in this week.
Certainly there's no purpose whatsoever persevering with a couple currently in the senior team

Dowling ending up with 26
Anyone know where to find the TOG stat?

I went today and noticed he started the 2nd and 3rd quarters on the bench, and had more time on the pine late in the 3rd. Moved to the other side of the ground and didn't notice the 4th.

I was surprised to see Edwards with only 5 touches. I thought he was involved a bit.

Also, Welsh may as well not be out there. No one looks to him. He'd be better off learning to dominate kids his own age rather than standing around being ignored.

Anyone know where to find the TOG stat?

I went today and noticed he started the 2nd and 3rd quarters on the bench, and had more time on the pine late in the 3rd. Moved to the other side of the ground and didn't notice the 4th.

I was surprised to see Edwards with only 5 touches. I thought he was involved a bit.

Also, Welsh may as well not be out there. No one looks to him. He'd be better off learning to dominate kids his own age rather than standing around being ignored.
Has he ever played through the middle at all or only ever as a forward? Would love to see him develop another string to his game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back