Review Good bad ugly vs Port Adelaide R8 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think thats what you think you are doing - but it definitely isn't how you come across.

There is a difference between blindly accepting and flying off the handle.

You flying off the handle is what started the last 10 pages of hilarity (I am very thankful for!).

Your reaction to a simple Matty Wright press conference no more than a week ago was gold. Remember how you claimed there was a nefarious plot where the club made Wright lie about Murphy's performance so that they could bring him back in and not play Curtin? And then when it didnt happen you created some secret source and that it was going to be very "interesting" where Curtin plays (it wasn't interesting at all).
If you consider that flying off the handle, you must be quite sensitive. Can you post this flying off the handle post just so we can all see how sensitive you are.

As for Wright, reckon you’re putting mayo on that too. Oh the old secret source line, that’s really burning you that you weren’t included as to the contents of the conversation and who it was with isn’t it? There’s a reason for that, you’re not cartel worthy.

Hmmmm maybe there is some truth to this Cartel business. Poor OccamsRazorRay is the only one suspended in this thread. Mutineer and Jeffcrowe have disappeared without a trace.

I am beginning to understand why Alex is on fire faked his own death.

Mutineer has been liking posts recently, but JC definitely retired. I’m personally one ban away from permaban, no protection being run on my behalf. Maybe weed posted something that’s been deleted that earnt him a day off.

Someone needs to make way if Smith returns to the 22. I think if Murphy comes in it will be at the expense of Ned and won’t impact what happens at the other end.
That what I tell myself when I eat a Beef Vindaloo (my fave) instead of chops'n'vege, but it still burns like hell the next day.

Smith and Murphy (Vindaloo) are Matty faves; 2 kids will miss out and it'll burn like hell if we get done by a depleted Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back