Review Good bad ugly vs Port Adelaide R8 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey I had a positive thread and it died.

I then started a thread praising our defence after the showdown and guess who didn’t post in it, only to then whinge I’m a Port plant
The perfect cover

Maybe there are no Crow fans here?

Clearly the negative types hate the club, that's why they bag it at every opportunity.

And the positive types couldn't seriously be happy about the anti-dynasty we're dishing up. Maybe they're "positive" in the same way Port haters are positive that Ken is awesome and will definitely lead Port Powers to premiership glory, he just needs another 10 years or so

One things for sure, without us it would be boring.
Everyone just chatting about how good McHenry is going and how good we’ll be once our valued leader in Murphy returns to the fold.
Whether we should give nicks another 3 years on top after the last 3 weeks.
It’s all roses!

Maybe there are no Crow fans here?

Clearly the negative types hate the club, that's why they bag it at every opportunity.

And the positive types couldn't seriously be happy about the anti-dynasty we're dishing up. Maybe they're "positive" in the same way Port haters are positive that Ken is awesome and will definitely lead Port Powers to premiership glory, he just needs another 10 years or so
They don't even post positively about the club.

They bag the people who bag the club.

It's like having a government that doesn't turn up to parliament, doesn't introduce or vote on bills, and does nothing except bag the opposition.

Oh Jack,

If you wanted a new reputation and start, maybe lay off the tired old tropes?
And on cue, you attack someone who provides a balanced account (imho) of the latest positives and negatives of the club.

Worst still, you accuse him of being Figjam Jack.

This is typical MOB behaviour. If you can’t out argue a poster, vilify them 😁.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comment coming from someone who has spent days agitating about the quality of posting and moderating on this board.

I'm sorry that you don't like it, but the mods are not the opinion police. Posts aren't going to be deleted because they are too negative or because you specifically don't like them.

This board has many negative opinions of the club because the club has not won a premiership in 25 years. That is the root of it. Not a moderation conspiracy.

It's also ironic that complaining about the standard of the board feeds into itself. Getting upset about someone else's opinion so you feel the need to call them out personally, rather than addressing the actual content they've posted, is trash tier stuff that most people don't care about. That in itself lowers the standard of the board, the very standard that is often being cited as the reason for complaint in the first place.

This is a board with diverse opinions. It is not and will not be crafted to house only the opinions you deem worthy.

Scorpus is gunning for Cartel membership with posting like this

This thread:

Cheer up you sad sacks. We actually WON on the weekend if you didn't notice

View attachment 1983266
Wednesday Morning GIF by MOODMAN

Interesting comment coming from someone who has spent days agitating about the quality of posting and moderating on this board.

I'm sorry that you don't like it, but the mods are not the opinion police. Posts aren't going to be deleted because they are too negative or because you specifically don't like them.

This board has many negative opinions of the club because the club has not won a premiership in 25 years. That is the root of it. Not a moderation conspiracy.

It's also ironic that complaining about the standard of the board feeds into itself. Getting upset about someone else's opinion so you feel the need to call them out personally, rather than addressing the actual content they've posted, is trash tier stuff that most people don't care about. That in itself lowers the standard of the board, the very standard that is often being cited as the reason for complaint in the first place.

This is a board with diverse opinions. It is not and will not be crafted to house only the opinions you deem worthy.
Protecting the cartel as always.

This is why we, I mean they, pay the mods what they do.

Protecting the cartel as always.

This is why we, I mean they, pay the mods what they do.

Hmmmm maybe there is some truth to this Cartel business. Poor OccamsRazorRay is the only one suspended in this thread. Mutineer and Jeffcrowe have disappeared without a trace.

I am beginning to understand why Alex is on fire faked his own death.

First of all, me asking why they don’t do it every week is not sinking the boots in and no one answered why it’s not the case. I would have thought it if it was instructional and they saw benefit they would. Again asking the question, no sinking the boot in.

The last 2 quotes are not me sinking the boot in about what they’ve done, it’s stating that given their history of ******* up that we shouldn’t just blindly accept what they’ve done as being good. The last comment was in sinking the boots into your lot.

If you consider any of that sinking the boot in you’re pretty precious

I think thats what you think you are doing - but it definitely isn't how you come across.

There is a difference between blindly accepting and flying off the handle.

You flying off the handle is what started the last 10 pages of hilarity (I am very thankful for!).

Your reaction to a simple Matty Wright press conference no more than a week ago was gold. Remember how you claimed there was a nefarious plot where the club made Wright lie about Murphy's performance so that they could bring him back in and not play Curtin? And then when it didnt happen you created some secret source and that it was going to be very "interesting" where Curtin plays (it wasn't interesting at all).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back