News Wylie Buzza signs with Southport

Remove this Banner Ad

“He’s a real competitor, great character and is craving opportunity. We look forward to welcoming him into the group.” Chris Davies

If it is opportunity that Wylie wants he may be in the wrong place. We have just traded a 199cm forward who could not get a gig despite some outstanding SANFL form and a 199cm key defender who did get opportunity and didn't perform badly so that 'he is not ready yet' attitude will need to change.

That said I feel the need to move on so good luck and welcome Wylie Buzza we hope it works for you and the PAFC.

At least Wylie's acquisition is a piece of the list building jigsaw in place. I think many of us would have found it hard to take trading out three players 197-199cm in height and not replacing any of them. We may still need another tall for cover imo. Maybe a younger tall in the Draft?

There are people on here, and facebook especially, that will just bitch and moan no matter what.

This signing has more potential for success than someone stringbean we pick in the 60’s. I am happy with this one and hopefully he can be 3/4 the player jay was by the time he finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck to the lad.Not sure we would have needed to get him if we didn't "lose" a couple of others but I hope he smashes it.

To keep myself amused I look at draft and playing lists now and think that's a weird, funny or usual name and think wonder when Port will end up with them. Started with Joel Garner then with Butters now with Wylie Coyoyte.

Is there an Iva Biguns or Dixie Normus in the next draft or two?

How many games did Frampton miss due to visits to the judiciary in the 2019 season ? 5 or 6 ? Yes, Billy cost the whole of the club plenty as his form before he got rubbed out at one stage was good enough for a recall to the A’s.
His brain fades cost him and the club plenty. He had to go.
I’m hoping that Wylie has his temper under control and I’m sure the club has done their due diligence on that little matter.
You can tell I’ve got over Frampton going to another club as I now refuse to call him Billy.
He can go and get stuffed!!

Last edited:
From Geelong......Ken will give him game time.
Speaking of which...
Fox footy had the 94 Prelim between the cats and bulldogs on the other night - I caught the last quarter...... Ken had one disposal.... a handball that went straight to the opposition.

I wonder if he was actually any good as a player? Or is it inline with his dud coaching prowess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Port now have two key forwards who when they have their unco games wouldn't look out of place in the closing credits of the Benny Hill show, and the tingles have two who could spend more time at the tribunal than they do on the park.

Interesting times ahead! :think:

Speaking of which...
Fox footy had the 94 Prelim between the cats and bulldogs on the other night - I caught the last quarter...... Ken had one disposal.... a handball that went straight to the opposition.

I wonder if he was actually any good as a player? Or is it inline with his dud coaching prowess?
He was a pretty good player, played as a loose half back, set up some play. At his best finished 3rd in the Brownlow. Much better player than coach.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Wylie.
we were never keeping Billy when he loves the Crows

The wannabe Crow Frampton can get f’ed

we lost a wannabe Crow for a draft pick.
Lost Frampton to his dream club.

Sheesh is all this some kind of Booga Booga blurb leaked out to get us all happy for the future 4th Rd pick we were obviously lucky to get.

No chance he was happy living in Adelaide? Didn't realise he secretly loved the crows while ironing out Wilson in Pirie

maybe those pics of Ted on his bedroom ceiling were a give away after all.

Still no great loss eh! a good result all round with a see ya moite

oh and btw

GAGF'd.

Speaking of which...

When Ken played for Geelong they were derided as 'handbaggers'.

There are people on here, and facebook especially, that will just bitch and moan no matter what.

This signing has more potential for success than someone stringbean we pick in the 60’s. I am happy with this one and hopefully he can be 3/4 the player jay was by the time he finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes al people do on here is moan moan moan, no matter what the club does. It feeds on itself unfortunately.

Yes al people do on here is moan moan moan, no matter what the club does. It feeds on itself unfortunately.
I would like my club to pay 100% of the salary cap and not be so incompetent off the field that they need to use the cap to assist debt repayments.

But that's just me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back