News Wylie Buzza signs with Southport

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Buzza has sight issues like Dixon.
He needs glasses like Charlie??

Bugger the contact lenses, get them those face mask type goggles the NBA 7 footers wear.

He needs glasses like Charlie??

Bugger the contact lenses, get them those face mask type goggles the NBA 7 footers wear.

maxresdefault.jpg

The replies to this are mint.
Lol at Bin Fire emoji's.

Some classics that is for sure. Social media team must be curled up in a ball in the corner.

I'm sorry, son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.

I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

I smashed it on the dance floor of the Nowra Leagues Club to Yazz in 88/89.

Please tell me you were doing to whole back up dancer "hold on, hold on" bit.

Please tell me you were doing to whole back up dancer "hold on, hold on" bit.

Legally you can’t arm twirl without saying “hold on” in Australian nightclubs.

It’s known as the Yazz Law

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

I’ve watched that fillum 1000 times and it still makes me giggle

We needed depth tall height, so this is.good.
Still only have 1 key forward tall that's u23, for a squad trying to be the best u23 squad in the country that's shithouse

“He’s a real competitor, great character and is craving opportunity. We look forward to welcoming him into the group.” Chris Davies

If it is opportunity that Wylie wants he may be in the wrong place. We have just traded a 199cm forward who could not get a gig despite some outstanding SANFL form and a 199cm key defender who did get opportunity and didn't perform badly so that 'he is not ready yet' attitude will need to change.

That said I feel the need to move on so good luck and welcome Wylie Buzza we hope it works for you and the PAFC.

At least Wylie's acquisition is a piece of the list building jigsaw in place. I think many of us would have found it hard to take trading out three players 197-199cm in height and not replacing any of them. We may still need another tall for cover imo. Maybe a younger tall in the Draft?

“He’s a real competitor, great character and is craving opportunity. We look forward to welcoming him into the group.” Chris Davies

If it is opportunity that Wylie wants he may be in the wrong place. We have just traded a 199cm forward who could not get a gig despite some outstanding SANFL form and a 199cm key defender who did get opportunity and didn't perform badly so that 'he is not ready yet' attitude will need to change.

That said I feel the need to move on so good luck and welcome Wylie Buzza we hope it works for you and the PAFC.

At least Wylie's acquisition is a piece of the list building jigsaw in place. I think many of us would have found it hard to take trading out three players 197-199cm in height and not replacing any of them. We may still need another tall for cover imo. Maybe a younger tall in the Draft?
We would have kept frampton if he was willing to accept 100k for 1 year.

I must admit I haven’t seen much of him play but he looks a bit unco in those highlights. In the last clip he practically marks the ball with his face.

Can kick more than 35m though so that’s a plus.
Just to go in to bat for the bloke, those marking highlights were very early in his career. Was pretty much brand new to Aussie rules when drafted. I'm glad he got a gig as he was doing everything right this year. Has a lot of the right attributes, size, athleticism, decent kick. His main weakness is just the nous that you need to be a key forward in regards to leading patterns etc. He'd occasionally lead his defender into another forwards lead or spoil his own teammates. For that reason he was often the tall that roamed up the ground a bit, and despite that still came 4th for goals across the vfl comp.

If I'm interpreting the port forward structure correctly your best most effective entries seem to be ones when Dixon brings it to ground for your smalls anyway and Buzza should be capable of negating tall defenders no sweat. Has spent time as a defender too.

He's not without flaws and probably needs more than a year of solid coaching, but the price is right and if you want a massive gorilla from Queensland to bring it to ground when your other massive gorilla from Queensland goes down he's worth a shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back