News Wylie Buzza signs with Southport

Remove this Banner Ad

Much needed tall forward depth.

Good to see list management are pushing Ken into using a certain structure.

Dixon/Marshall and the resting ruckman of Lycett and Ladhams is a good setup.

Buzza is decent depth but probably still not enough unless we go and recruit some talls in the draft.

Best name in the AFL.
My new fave player because of his name.
His name is the only thing that excites me about our 150th...

3exytp.gif

Eh everyone here is being a bit of a negative nancy it seems. It's a delisted free agent who we don't have to pay anything for to prop up our key position stocks. Gives us a forward in the magpies at worst and at best he looked like he had a lot of potential in his early days with Geelong.

Absolutely low risk gamble with potential for medium to high reward.

A replacement (and slight downgrade on) for Frampton.
Would concur, based on vfl highlights vids (which you assume are the "best" bits).
Still can't fathom replacing BF with a slightly inferior WB instead of just keeping BF.
Guess there's a reason for it that none of we dolts and white noise merchants can see?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would concur, based on vfl highlights vids (which you assume are the "best" bits).
Still can't fathom replacing BF with a slightly inferior WB instead of just keeping BF.
Guess there's a reason for it that none of we dolts and white noise merchants can see?
The 3 year deal was too much. If we played him more often and offered him a 1 year deal earlier maybe he wouldn't have gone looking.

Eh everyone here is being a bit of a negative nancy it seems. It's a delisted free agent who we don't have to pay anything for to prop up our key position stocks. Gives us a forward in the magpies at worst and at best he looked like he had a lot of potential in his early days with Geelong.

Absolutely low risk gamble with potential for medium to high reward.
I don't think people are being that negative, but are being realistic.

He is a fill in player, a depth player that you can use in case of emergency. His AFL record is marginally better than Billy's. Anyone assessing him and marking his recruiting and expecting him to be a regular top 22 player are a bit of a dill.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back