News Wylie Buzza signs with Southport

Remove this Banner Ad

Walking in the glorious footsteps of Ringer ‘n Roller.
One of my personal highlights of last season was having REH shout "Ringer" then explaining the name, all the while Rozee runs in a circle

shithead Hinkley.

Dunno why this cracks me up so much, I think maybe the new para for the dramatic reveal of

shithead Hinkley

Here I am at Supanova, surrounded by people dressed as aliens, superheroes, cartoon characters, fairies and f@%k knows what else and I’m getting weird looks coz I’m pmsl.

shithead Hinkley lmfao

So you've read nothing at all about the reason Dougal Howard, a future captain of the club, requested a trade. :think:

Although they wanted Horward forward, I haven't read anywhere that the club doesn't believe we don't need another tall defender.
Maybe they don't but I have no doubt we are going to run into trouble this year without one.

Although they wanted Horward forward, I haven't read anywhere that the club doesn't believe we don't need another tall defender.
Maybe they don't but I have no doubt we are going to run into trouble this year without one.
I with you in believing we need one. Tom Clurey at 193 cm is probably our only genuine tall defender.

Buzza was recruited as a replacement for Frampton, a tall forward who can pinch hit in ruck. I very much doubt even the incompetents at the club would have thought that he would make a good tall defender.

The club must have a plan for a backup tall defender. They are going to look really stupid if Clurey and/or Jonas cop LT injuries, but that won’t be anything new.

Dunno why this cracks me up so much, I think maybe the new para for the dramatic reveal of

shithead Hinkley

Here I am at Supanova, surrounded by people dressed as aliens, superheroes, cartoon characters, fairies and f@%k knows what else and I’m getting weird looks coz I’m pmsl.

shithead Hinkley lmfao
Carn me ol' china (plate/mate) tell us what you went as.

Carn me ol' china (plate/mate) tell us what you went as.

Popped in on my way to work - actually it was way out of my f@%king way to work - so I went as a shitty retail worker.

Legit would’ve won the cosplay comp if I didn’t have to tend to all manner of ferals and f@%kwits (and that’s just my bosses and colleagues.)

Spiderman costumes are incredibly unforgiving if you’re not in shape, oof...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He definitely looks very awkward. Sometimes awkward looking players can find a way to be effective though, especially guys who are as tall and as competitive as Buzza. We'll see I guess.

I work with some guys that dealt with him as a junior. They were pretty excited to to give me grief about it.
Spud apparently. Hope he proves them wrong....

I work with some guys that dealt with him as a junior. They were pretty excited to to give me grief about it.
Spud apparently. Hope he proves them wrong....

Blokes you work with called a bloke who has been in the AFL system going on 5 years a spud???

How were their careers?

Couple of B&F's and a Brownlow or 2 I imagine.

fu** he's a big unit
From Geelong to Port, he'd walk in and go 'Where's the gym?'

Our players:

images

fu** he's a big unit

Agree he looks clunky, but he is a project tall forward. Just need to clean up some of those basic hand skills.
He'll be 24 when the new season rolls around so this project better be the finished product fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back