Werewolf Werewolf \\ Marquesas (Arabia) - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE - TV shows

Based off the game of Jeopardy, all answers must be given in the form of a question

#CLUEANSWER
TV Beginnings
1I started my career off as a cop in a chapel, before going on to be known for
my character work with Tim Burton
Who is Johnny Depp?
2I had a guest role in “The Last One”, complaining that the plane didn’t have a
phalenge. I last when on to star as the flamboyant Dean waiting for the movie
to happen.
who is Jim Rash?
3As soon as I left college, I play the NFL, before playing the role of Chris Rock’s
dad. My biggest role since was as a yoghurt loving cop.
Who is Terry Crews?
4Guest staring in “The Impant” as George’s girlfriend, I’m known for my squeaky
voice, and as Ron Swanson’s wife
Who is Megan Mullally?
Spin-Offs
1Based in Seattle, following a psychiatrist that previously resided in Boston.What is Frasier?
2Starting in a variety show as 5 minute skit, I’m now the longest running animated
show on TV.
What is The Simpsons?
3Based in Washington DC, this spinoff centres around Leroy, with his list of rules.What is NCIS?
4Starting a couple of years ago and now finished. The fifth show in the universe, centring
around the cousin of the big guy.
What is Batwoman?
Reality TV
1Originally starting as a UK TV show, where reality tv stars and socialites live it big
in a house waiting for their exes to show up.
What is Ex on the Beach?
2This show, starting in 2000 set in tropical locations about to start the 43rd season.What is Survivor?
3Based in a house, where a camera watches over the housemates, based off a concept
from a George Orwell book
What is Big Brother?
4Getting fame from a sex tape, that turned her family into the centre of this reality
TV show
Who (the heck cares who) is Kim Kardashian?
British TV
1Following a group of high school friends, as they dealt with dating, drugs and deaths.
This was the beginning for Gilly, Gendry and Slumdog.
What was Skins?
2Doing community sservice is tough, especially when you've got superpowers. This
was the beginning for Ramsay.
What is Misfits?
3This silent comedy featured an single man on his daily routine around the town with
his teddy.
What was Mr Bean?
4With the powers to regenerate into a different body after death, the alien that is the
central character on this show has been on our screens for over 50 years
Who is Dr Who?

#CLUEANSWER
TV Beginnings
Who is Johnny Depp?
to happen.
who is Jim Rash?
3As soon as I left college, I play the NFL, before playing the role of Chris Rock’s
dad. I now star as a yoghurt loving cop.
Who is Terry Crews?
Who is Megan Mullally?
Spin-Offs
1Based in Seattle, following a psychiatrist that previously resided in Boston.What is Fraiser?
2Starting in a variety show as 5 minute skit, I’m now the longest running animated
show on TV.
What is The Simpsons?
3Based in Washington DC, this spinoff centres around Leroy, with his list of rules.What is NCIS?
4Starting a couple of months ago. The fifth show in the universe, centring
What is Batwoman?
Reality TV
1Originally starting as a UK TV show, where reality tv stars and socialites live it big
What is Ex on the Beach?
2This show, starting in 2000 set in tropical locations is currently airing it’s 39th season.What is Survivor?
3Based in a house, where a camera watches over the housemates, based off a concept
What is Big Brother?
4Getting fame from a sex tape, that turned her family into the centre of this reality
TV show
What is the Keeping up with the Kardasians?
British TV
1Following a group of high school friends, as they dealt with dating, drugs and deaths.
What is Skins?
2Doing community sservice is tough, especially when you've got superpowers. This
What is the Misfits?
3This silent comedy featured an single man on his daily routine around the town with
his teddy.
What is Mr. Bean?
4With the powers to regenerate into a different body after death, the alien that is the
What is Doctor Who?

#CLUEANSWER
TV Beginnings
Who is Johnny Depp?
to happen.
who is Jim Rash?
dad. My biggest role since was as a yoghurt loving cop.
Who is Terry Crews?
Who is Megan Mullally?
Spin-Offs
1Based in Seattle, following a psychiatrist that previously resided in Boston.What is Frasier?
show on TV.
What is The Simpsons?
4Starting a couple of years ago and now finished. The fifth show in the universe, centring
What is Batwoman?
Reality TV
What is Ex on the Beach?
2This show, starting in 2000 set in tropical locations about to start the 43rd season.What is Survivor?
What is Big Brother?
TV show
What is Keeping up with The Kardashians?
British TV
What was Skins?
What is Misfits?
his teddy.
What was Mr Bean?
Who is Dr Who?

Good idea. I'll be out at deadline attending a lecture by world famous philosopher Mick Foley.
he's good... but not a patch on the work of Cactus Jack or Dude Love.

he's good... but not a patch on the work of Cactus Jack or Dude Love.

His works on the condition of Mankind is world leading. Here he is discussing the impermanence of all things.

Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His works on the condition of Mankind is world leading. Here he is discussing the impermanence of all things.

Animated GIF

I love Philosophy but it is complicated stuff. It’s the search for meaning, for greater understanding, for answers to the questions surrounding our existence, our purpose, and the universe itself. So obviously, attempting to sum it up in a few pithy blurbs is a fool’s errand. Well, consider us your fool, because that’s exactly what we’ve set out to do.

We’re certain Socrates would question our motives, Emerson would criticize us for writing on the subject so far removed from nature, and Nietzsche would make fun of us until we cried

But don't let any of these men distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

I love Philosophy but it is complicated stuff. It’s the search for meaning, for greater understanding, for answers to the questions surrounding our existence, our purpose, and the universe itself. So obviously, attempting to sum it up in a few pithy blurbs is a fool’s errand. Well, consider us your fool, because that’s exactly what we’ve set out to do.

We’re certain Socrates would question our motives, Emerson would criticize us for writing on the subject so far removed from nature, and Nietzsche would make fun of us until we cried

But don't let any of these men distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.
Love a good shittymorph!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back