Werewolf Werewolf \\ Marquesas (Arabia) - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

As that the lynch is sorted.

Predictions on which faction Pickitt is in?

I'm suspecting Wolf.
I think so too , based mostly on Jack’s distancing votes . I would love him to be a wolf as that would clear me based on Zerg’s fake seer but I could see him being mafia. Funnily enough if he’s mafia that further clears you because surely you wouldn’t give out those idols like lollies to good if you had teammates to protect…

Tomorrow is going to be interesting…

I think so too , based mostly on Jack’s distancing votes . I would love him to be a wolf as that would clear me based on Zerg’s fake seer but I could see him being mafia. Funnily enough if he’s mafia that further clears you because surely you wouldn’t give out those idols like lollies to good if you had teammates to protect…

Actually zerg fake seered me as the alpha so if he’s mafia that makes both our lives better Senor M

The game could end up coming down to Smeg going on an Idol and/or Challenge run. Would be fitting considering the theme.

The game could end up coming down to Smeg going on an Idol and/or Challenge run. Would be fitting considering the theme.
Will he risk killing Zerg or Jmoo knowing that either could be protected by protection or idol?

Will he risk killing Zerg or Jmoo knowing that either could be protected by protection or idol?

It depends on how many idols are still left in the game & who has them (or more importantly who they get sent to overnight)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is a bit s**t now. both Zerg and Merps deserve to stay to the end. i’m going to self protect - so Smeg Head who are you going to kill? who do you think deserves to stay on?

this is a bit s**t now. both Zerg and Merps deserve to stay to the end. i’m going to self protect - so Smeg Head who are you going to kill? who do you think deserves to stay on?
If I could I would have already, but alas I cannot.

If I could I would have already, but alas I cannot.
lol - it sounds like you are saying if i could i would to the kill part, and alas i cannot to the thinking part

Guys please just reconsider te vote

Here’s an offer for you & Smeg Head

Send me a HII (if either of you have on in your back pocket) THEN switch both of your votes to Jmoo and I’ll vote Jmoo with you both.

That way it goes to 3-3. Jmoo & Pickitt will be immune leaving Mwerps and I can go to rocks at deadline.

Send me a HII (if either of you have on in your back pocket) THEN switch both of your votes to Jmoo and I’ll vote Jmoo with you both.

That way it goes to 3-3. Jmoo & Pickitt will be immune leaving Mwerps and I can go to rocks at deadline.
What's a HII

What's a HII

A Hidden Immunity Idol.

I know that I’ve missed at least 4 in this game. The trivia one Manag got, the Russell Hantz idol that I suspect Melon got a few nights back, a “deadline” idol a two nights ago (I’m thinking that either one of the two of you have it or it left the game with a dead player) & the player list idol from today I was too slow for.

I keep taking them to akkaps and they tell me I’m too late.

If you send me the one you have, My vote will protect you through the lynch.

If I draw the dud rock I'm hitting you with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back