Werewolf Good Omens Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Wickz kinda feel like if he's good he's getting tunnel vision based on an early read. His posts after the lynch last night were sus as hell though.

This is the best take on me. I can see how my response was sus. I thought I had finally had an "a ha" moment.

TGB is playing the noob card after going pretty hard early. Could be a bit of coaching there?
No coaching just learning on the run. Saying they no nothing though like Sgt Schulz is a classic example of knowing something though. Schulz knew more than he led on, same with Gralin perhaps? 🤔

I could be overthinking it but Kurves reaction to Robertio's modkill gave me a sense that she may have had a seer result. Was very sure he would flip evil.

Wickz kinda feel like if he's good he's getting tunnel vision based on an early read. His posts after the lynch last night were sus as hell though.

TGB is playing the noob card after going pretty hard early. Could be a bit of coaching there?

You I'm used to seeing play much more aggressively but you said you've been busy this game so it's hard to say.

Basically it's a massive stab in the dark lol.
Yeah travelling for work and only on the phone this week limited time to read thread and we've basically had zero info other than the Baz seer to work off

Yeah travelling for work and only on the phone this week limited time to read thread and we've basically had zero info other than the Baz seer to work off
I know the feeling. New bub has me trying to play between nappy changes, family visits and doctors appointments.

I know the feeling. New bub has me trying to play between nappy changes, family visits and doctors appointments.
Congratulations and commiserations

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Die Season 3 GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DAY whatever

RP Tyler spent a lot of time as self appointed neighbourhood watch of Tadfield. In the end that was enough for the remaining earthlings and other worldly beings to take him out. His meddling had the unfortunate impact of killing another near him.

Gralin Earthling lynched
TheGoatBaron Earthling lynched

It is now Night whatever+1

As soon as the night actions are in, it will be day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back