Werewolf Good Omens Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

DAY whatever

RP Tyler spent a lot of time as self appointed neighbourhood watch of Tadfield. In the end that was enough for the remaining earthlings and other worldly beings to take him out. His meddling had the unfortunate impact of killing another near him.

Gralin Earthling lynched
TheGoatBaron Earthling lynched

It is now Night whatever+1

As soon as the night actions are in, it will be day.
MCBG has already acknowledged the kill

Thanks for helping me out with the multi lynch Kurve.

When I realised MCBG wasn't around I hoped to get someone else to make a switch. Then I had to dash out to pick someone up.
You saw right through me. Was lucky for me others weren't jumping on.

When I realised MCBG wasn't around I hoped to get someone else to make a switch. Then I had to dash out to pick someone up.

Now that the game is over:

I was not going to move off Gralin. Got tunnel vision because almost a moment after I voted for Gralin on Monday morning (before my surgery when I was rushing for a vote) MC sent me a PM telling me that I'd been vote manipulated and had to vote for DemurePrincess otherwise I'd be modkilled. I also was not permitted to straight up say that this had happened otherwise I'd be modkilled.

I tried in vain to drop hints that this had happened - comments like "dark day" - and other things as it wasn't outright saying that's what happened.

As all of the other big evils were eliminated early it really ended up in maintaining that tunnel vision. When Gralin said last night that he wasn't evil and that God was the only one left I thought that I was right.

Finally, there just wasn't any other information coming out that compounded this for me. Just nothing tangible to force a rethink.

Oh well.

I was not going to move off Gralin. Got tunnel vision because almost a moment after I voted for Gralin on Monday morning (before my surgery when I was rushing for a vote) MC sent me a PM telling me that I'd been vote manipulated and had to vote for DemurePrincess otherwise I'd be modkilled. I also was not permitted to straight up say that this had happened otherwise I'd be modkilled.

I tried in vain to drop hints that this had happened - comments like "dark day" - and other things as it wasn't outright saying that's what happened.

As all of the other big evils were eliminated early it really ended up in maintaining that tunnel vision. When Gralin said last night that he wasn't evil and that God was the only one left I thought that I was right.

Finally, there just wasn't any other information coming out that compounded this for me. Just nothing tangible to force a rethink.

Oh well.

Good game anyway.

I planned to make an earlier better case against Bluelegs but lost track of time on another thread, shower etc then bolt. I was late anyway picking my person up. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well.
The blackmail you got would have had nothing to do with your vote on Gralin I think. That action would have been put in by hell the previous night and I expect you just didn't get the PM until after you had already voted.

Also heavens manipulate works different than hells blackmail. If heaven manipulated your vote you wouldn't have known.

Thanks. I'll know this for next time it happens.

Also heavens manipulate works different than hells blackmail. If heaven manipulated your vote you wouldn't have known.
Well played

After a long and arduous Apocalypse where both sides of the contest lost almost all of their heroes (or villains, as it were), the residents of the small town of Tadfield had grown weary with the constant death surrounding them. Not just weary, but also battle-hardened, as during the long stretch of afternoon twilight, they pulled together not one but two would-be agents of chaos.

But was either of them the author of the “ineffable plan”.

Well, unfortunately, no.

Gralin (Earthling - Villager) lynched
TheGoatBaron (Earthling - Villager) lynched

And as she sat cackling on her throne, God smited one more of those pesky Earthlings for good measure before hitting the reset button.

earth.gif

Wickzki (Earthling - Villager) killed by Heaven (Mafia)

Which means …

Bluelegs as God(father) and the rest of Heaven (Mafia) win!!!

After a long and arduous Apocalypse where both sides of the contest lost almost all of their heroes (or villains, as it were), the residents of the small town of Tadfield had grown weary with the constant death surrounding them. Not just weary, but also battle-hardened, as during the long stretch of afternoon twilight, they pulled together not one but two would-be agents of chaos.

But was either of them the author of the “ineffable plan”.

Well, unfortunately, no.

Gralin (Earthling - Villager) lynched
TheGoatBaron (Earthling - Villager) lynched

And as she sat cackling on her throne, God smited one more of those pesky Earthlings for good measure before hitting the reset button.

View attachment 1964055

Wickzki (Earthling - Villager) killed by Heaven (Mafia)

Which means …

Bluelegs as God(father) and the rest of Heaven (Mafia) win!!!
images.jpg

Thanks for the game mate.

Unfortunately some of the more interesting game mechanics didn't end up coming to fruition and it was bloody unlucky that Tarks and Zerg both died on the only night that they were able to share an action. I've gotta work out how to get those mechanics to not be so outcomes based and bake them in from the start if the game. I'm definitely keen to try the inter-faction communication again though and see how it plays out.

3 votes: Bluelegs - Took a bit of time to ease into the game and was close to dying a few times but managed to dogde, duck, dive, dip and dodge like the best of them. Was pretty sneaky in the end game and subtly planted enough seeds to push suspicions onto other players.

2 votes: BEaston - Did a good job of leading the village and explaining some of the way the game worked to help the newer players find their feet too.

1 vote: Kurve - Until that fateful moment at the end there, had played a perfect Villager game. Put the pressure on and helped drive the game forwards.

Hope you all had fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back