Werewolf Choose Your Own Werewolf 3: With A Vengeance!

Remove this Banner Ad

thewizardmelon one or two mafia left do you think?

I think only 1, but impossible to guess when it’s a pick your own role. (Only two wolves). The only way forward is to plan for the worst and hope for the better outcomes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct.

So thewizardmelon isn't all he's cracked up to be. I have him penciled in as Mafia.

jmoo wan is very energized though. Like there is a win just around the corner.
My bet would be wiz and ding are mafia and jmoo is vamp recruit

But I'm s**t at gambling and reads

Correct.

So thewizardmelon isn't all he's cracked up to be. I have him penciled in as Mafia.

jmoo wan is very energized though. Like there is a win just around the corner.

Pencil me in how you like. I offered to be the lynch to you and Tarks for that very reason, but we don’t have the numbers now to just be guessing.

I checked back, it was 5:48pm Sunday that I messaged MCBG. I have no other info than that, I asked about a cap and got no response.

Of course CF is definitely good enough to also be evil

Honestly heck all yall for being too good

I'm flailing around like light Saber kid

lightsaber GIF

Intimidated to claim Vampire.

I'm leaning 2 mafia left, jmoo definitely mafia as well as the converted vampire.
I mean i think he's just full if it and sitting back letting us do the work after planting the seeds

My bet would be wiz and ding are mafia and jmoo is vamp recruit

But I'm s**t at gambling and reads

Intimidated to claim Vampire.

I'm leaning 2 mafia left, jmoo definitely mafia as well as the converted vampire.
see this is the problem:

gralin had pegged me (hehe) as evil for “reasons” and he desperately wants to be correct, but it’s okay to be wrong and change your views in light of new information

and CF, i’ve got nothing for you man - you’re wrong twice and that’s okay, hopefully you’ll learn and grow and improve from this

I mean i think he's just full if it and sitting back letting us do the work after planting the seeds
Nah, he's so close he can't help himself. His argument to this point is purely based on Dingsters claims and Dingsters claims don't hold much water.

We stick to our guns here Gralin.

Let's get the vampire today (jmoo) and hope that he's also mafia. If he's just a villager turned vamp then this game is already unwinnable.

last chance Gralin thewizardmelon - CursingFijian is either evil or mentally deficient, there is no way i am the vote with my claim, and dingsters and the info today.

vote dingster, keep me on two and that will prove i am the celebrity that EVERYBODY LOVES!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back