Werewolf Good Omens Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE!

As Hell's agents on earth continued to reveal themselves, it was unclear whether God's ineffable plan was still in motion. The remarkably unremarkable death of the son of Satan had certainly scuppered the demonic side of the inevitable Armageddon coin and it seemed like the last remaining Horseman of the Apocalypse was riding a beast that's final destination was more glue factory than presiding over the end of the world.

But the good people of Earth - and in particular, the residents of Tadfield - have never been known for their acute sense of logic and reason. Had they managed to eliminate another existential threat? Or were they simply going to take out one of their own and continue to provide hope to those intent on the globe's destruction? As they say, the road to Hell is paved in good intentions. What the writers of those old sayings didn't realise is that the inverse is often true too.

Barrybran (Satan - Alpha Wolf) lynched
Cap (War - Neutral Killer) modkilled for not voting

That leaves, to my understanding,

4 villagers + 1 flog
God

My apologies Gralin. You weren't evil like you maintained.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

That leaves, to my understanding,

4 villagers + 1 flog
God

My apologies Gralin. You weren't evil like you maintained.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
Is it the G in my name that is confusing you?

Although wick may have let slip with they're last post? Not sure.
Heads Or Tails Flip GIF by Hollyoaks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOD NOTE - SPEEDING UP PHASES

We're going to speed up phases today so we can get this finished before the weekend. Here are the times:

Day 5 will end at 1pm
Night 6 will end at 3pm
Day 6 will end (like usual) at 9pm

All remaining players (tagged below in alphabetical order), please like this post so I know you've seen it.

Bluelegs / Gralin / Kurve / TheGoatBaron / Wickzki

MOD NOTE - SPEEDING UP PHASES

We're going to speed up phases today so we can get this finished before the weekend. Here are the times:

Day 5 will end at 1pm
Night 6 will end at 3pm
Day 6 will end (like usual) at 9pm

All remaining players (tagged below in alphabetical order), please like this post so I know you've seen it.

Bluelegs / Gralin / Kurve / TheGoatBaron / Wickzki
I’ve seen it alright…

I'm on the fence about TGB and Wicks.

Really just a guess at this point. I'll sit a vote on TheGoatBaron for now.

Mix of cocky and unhelpful is hard to walk past.

I didn't see this before voting for you and agree with the cocky part which is confusing the village

Remove this Banner Ad

Back