We have Voss, now we have the Assistants...

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope we get an experienced senior assistant. The last time I thought we were well coached was when Neil Craig was supporting Bolton.

👏👏👏👏

I see this as one of the most important appointments. Someone that has experienced both the highs and lows, one that has a balanced demeanour, never to high or low

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My last post on BF was a hundred years ago. I'm genuinely excited with Voss so here's my 2 cents. His steely resolve and competitive nature is just what we need to instill into the playing list.

Here's my take on assistants................which I know zero about.

Voss
Scarlett - winning culture (backs) Has a 10 week rest then back refreshed the 1st day of Pre-season
Power (Onball)
McQualter - winning culture (Mids/Opposition)
Stevie J. - winning culture (ties with Cook) (forwards) we need an eclectic Coach to think outside the box.
Gary Aryes - winning culture - all round good guy and Master Coach for words of wisdom and a clear head ala Neil Balme

As for development Coaches.

Ayres
Heath Scotland
Tom Rockcliff

To start with.....

My last post on BF was a hundred years ago. I'm genuinely excited with Voss so here's my 2 cents. His steely resolve and competitive nature is just what we need to instill into the playing list.

Here's my take on assistants................which I know zero about.

Voss
Scarlett - winning culture (backs) Has a 10 week rest then back refreshed the 1st day of Pre-season
Power (Onball)
McQualter - winning culture (Mids/Opposition)
Stevie J. - winning culture (ties with Cook) (forwards) we need an eclectic Coach to think outside the box.
Gary Aryes - winning culture - all round good guy and Master Coach for words of wisdom and a clear head ala Neil Balme

As for development Coaches.

Ayres
Heath Scotland
Tom Rockcliff

To start with.....
Thanks for the post. One name that stood out for me is Stevie J. Does anyone know his contact status? Would he be a good get?

Brendon Sanderson would a good addition I think.
(Not sure why he want looked at for the senior role)

Epitome of a failed coach along with the leadership of a potato. Not quite in the ballpark of what Cook would want for his plan to reintroduce culture and responsibility.

Need to go hard at assistants for this year and the next. This is where we have a go at Clarkson or Lyon again and see if they are interested in this role either 2022 or 2023.

lol no.

He didn't leave for the senior role why would he leave to become an assistant?
Yeah I doubt we can get him as an assistant. Not sure if we showed any interested or sounded him out for the senior role and if not Id be interested to know why.

Im not saying Pyke is one of those but some coaches also appear to prefer working in the background. Eg chocco, neil craig etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back