Competitions Ultimate Footy 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking to see if there is any interest in participating in an Ultimate Footy league in 2022.

Let's see what the appetite is like before deciding league rules. Suggest a 12 or 14 person league is best but can always adjust based on interest levels.

Sadly not enough interest at this stage to warrant setting up a league. Will give it another few days and see if anyone else puts their hand up.
Any past players you should ping or contact in PMs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we have 8, who's ok with an 8 person league or can we find 2-4 more in the next day or so? Can we muster up a few more on some of the other threads? Jeremias, are you happy to be Commish? I'm in a few keeper leagues but never as Commissioner

Was he loyal when he knifed Hodge, Lewis and Sam Mitchell’s Hawthorn playing careers?

Hey there, Keen!

Keen, draft league is my favourite format

Deffo Keen - looks great - I'm in ...because i want to build a Dynasty 😆

ulled his weight. Went down and had commentators gasping as he writhed in pain. Seconds later was up and running with a “cheap” possession. Added little structurally. When King was on the lead he was coming from behind, beside and didn’t influence as a third tall interceptor should. Expecting Plow back

ed. Has dropped weight but lost none of his strength. Super-fit. Also looks super confident (on hearing him speak after the game it is all about Vossy giving him belief).

If there are enough numbers, I'll jump in.

Not much interest sadly, but if you're all still keen we can set one up to draft tonight (Tuesday).

Please confirm and I'll reach out privately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back