UEFA EURO 2024 (Group Stage) - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Sky Sports here and some ex footballer w***er is saying he would be taking Rashford instead of Bowen and one of his reasons was "he plays for Manchester United". Doesn't matter who you play for if you're playing s**t.

EDIT: It's Jamie O'hara.

That's nuts. Bowen in every way is better and both are a similar age.

No Olise is crazy. Gusto as well. Reckon I’d prefer Nkunku over some of those attacking players too.

No Olise is crazy. Gusto as well. Reckon I’d prefer Nkunku over some of those attacking players too.

Olise should just go play for England, he's eligible. Defence is weak in that French team, Konate was meh for Liverpool this year (outperformed by Quansah lately) and Upamecano wasn't trusted by Bayern anymore.

Olise should just go play for England, he's eligible. Defence is weak in that French team, Konate was meh for Liverpool this year (outperformed by Quansah lately) and Upamecano wasn't trusted by Bayern anymore.
Madness that Saliba isn't one of the first names on the sheet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes the English team is notoriously easy for attacking players to get into at the moment.

I guess the RW for England is pretty stacked too.

Germany will go far on home soil you'd think semi finals minimum. Kane will be top scorer imo. We're going to win it finally.

Germany will go far on home soil you'd think semi finals minimum. Kane will be top scorer imo. We're going to win it finally.
France are the most likely contenders to win it, followed by a German side that will do a lot better on home soil. As to the other so-called heavyweights, Italy have been woeful at World Cups and a lot better at the Euros, Spain cannot be discounted, and a lot of computer sims think Portugal will be up there.

France are the most likely contenders to win it, followed by a German side that will do a lot better on home soil. As to the other so-called heavyweights, Italy have been woeful at World Cups and a lot better at the Euros, Spain cannot be discounted, and a lot of computer sims think Portugal will be up there.
Well said mate. I agree completely about Italy and Portugal. Italy have been very good at The Euros and Portugal's squad is stacked the rafters they could easily make the final again.

Finally Southgate learns and then he includes a replacement Liverpool midfielder who is Championship level and is getting a game because he's at Liverpool and then a Goalie who was dropped and couldn't usurp a player who let the ball roll under his foot. Classic Southgate. I fully expect Rashford to be starting over POTY Foden now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back