TV Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

3rd hour of raw got 1.2mil. They really need to stop with the terrible womens main events.

Over exposure of women’s matches, particularly in the 3rd hour main event

Lack of Roman Reigns and the main titles on RAW (Still can’t believe they ticked off a part time contract for Reigns)

Disappointingly, they are clearly in a treading water phase with no PLE’s until late January with the Rumble.

The 3rd hour seems to be a bit of a throwaway these days. They rarely seem to tease or build a story from the opening segment to the end of show main event like they did in the 2 hour RAW days.

The 3rd hour is still probably more viewers than anything else USA Network could put in that spot I guess.

Over exposure of women’s matches, particularly in the 3rd hour main event

Lack of Roman Reigns and the main titles on RAW (Still can’t believe they ticked off a part time contract for Reigns)

Disappointingly, they are clearly in a treading water phase with no PLE’s until late January with the Rumble.

The 3rd hour seems to be a bit of a throwaway these days. They rarely seem to tease or build a story from the opening segment to the end of show main event like they did in the 2 hour RAW days.

The 3rd hour is still probably more viewers than anything else USA Network could put in that spot I guess.
Got no problem with Roman having a part time contract, my problem is them putting the title on a part time guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what AEW would do if they didn't have the Big Bang Theory before Dynamite as a lead in.

bazinga GIF

I think a lot of that would be people/fans tuning in to watch Mark Briscoe, pay tribute to Jay. Which makes WBD decision in banning a tribute to Jay last week even more puzzling. Fortunately the Briscoe’s ban seems to be lifted, so here’s hoping to see more of Mark on Dynamite until ROH get a tv deal.

NBA was a lead in for Rampage on Friday, the first few mins had 1.4mil watching Aussie Open vs Best Friends.

The rating ended up being 639k, the best rating since September 2021 (Which had CM Punk's first TV match in AEW).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back