TV Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How Dynamite and NXT rebounded the week after the Tuesday Night head to head.

Dynamite: 901k
NXT: 798k

This thread was pretty quiet last week.

Cheers.

Be interesting to see how they fare later next year. They can pretty much kiss the 2 million plus away, leaving network TV.
It's more the change of channel. Shouldn't make such a difference as you saw the reach of FS1 is the same as USA, TNT/TBS but it always does.

Will still be nearly 2 million a week or a bit more than Raw does but yea 2.5 or more semi regularly not happening anymore. Need free to air for that.

Amount of homes cable is in also on the decline. A couple of years ago those numbers were nearly 90 million.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impact Wrestling ratings while they crossed over to TNA Impact.
  • November 16, 2023: 82,000 viewers (Last Proper Impact Wrestling TV show)
  • November 23, 2023: 53,000 viewers (Thanksgiving)
  • November 30, 2023: 74,000 viewers (IPWF episode)
  • December 7, 2023: 95,000 viewers (IMPACT x AAA episode)
  • December 14, 2023: 75,000 viewers (Hidden Gems episode)
  • January 18, 2024: 112,000 viewers (First Proper TNA Impact TV show)

And now the ratings are out and they're all talking about what a bad job AEW is doing... These people are literally insane.
Where are seeing this? I thought you don’t go on twitter and the like?

You worry to much about what other people say or think. I haven’t seen a single post on here anywhere about ratings and you’re bringing it up.

Personally I still don't understand how anyone outside of stakeholders gives a s**t about ratings and crowd numbers. Worry about what you like and don't like, not others opinions.

And now the ratings are out and they're all talking about what a bad job AEW is doing... These people are literally insane.

Surprised they were down and down that far.

Disappointing considering it was a really nice reset with some great moments and in-ring action.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back