TV Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Really? What were the numbers?
AEW won in the key demo when they went head to head for 30 minutes.

WWE had Becky vs Sasha, and Roman/Brock contract signing. AEW had Punk vs Sydal, and Bunny vs Soho.

AEW won in the key demo when they went head to head for 30 minutes.

WWE had Becky vs Sasha, and Roman/Brock contract signing. AEW had Punk vs Sydal, and Bunny vs Soho.

It's just loser talk tbh the demo stuff.

If that's a win for Khan then well done to him as we have seen with Fulham and the Jags wins don't come around to often, I'll let him have this one.

It's great for the industry that we have competition between both shows even though I doubt WWE see AEW as competition just yet.

Meltzer and Alvarez very quite so I assume that means Dynamite didn't fare so well against a replay of Smackdown that had 16 mins of wrestling on it.

Meltzer and Alvarez very quite so I assume that means Dynamite didn't fare so well against a replay of Smackdown that had 16 mins of wrestling on it.
Isnt it amusing how WWE fans such as yourself think they are paid by AEW.
Pretty sure they have always waited for the actual ratings, breakdowns etc. Not just gone early after the fast numbers like some.

Pretty sure they have always waited for the actual ratings, breakdowns etc. Not just gone early after the fast numbers like some.

I don't think they are paid at all by AEW. They are quick to run their mouths on anything negative WWE but not so much the other way around.
I enjoy both AEW and WWE thanks very much and been critical of a lot of WWE stuff to so to me its amusing when people like yourself are quick to jump the gun and claim anyone who dislikes aspects of AEW as a "WWE" fan.

I don't think they are paid at all by AEW. They are quick to run their mouths on anything negative WWE but not so much the other way around.
I enjoy both AEW and WWE thanks very much and been critical of a lot of WWE stuff to so to me its amusing when people like yourself are quick to jump the gun and claim anyone who dislikes aspects of AEW as a "WWE" fan.
They’ve bagged both out when needed.
Haven’t claimed anything. You put yourself in that position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep they're not even released yet. And Brian specifically says it's ridiculous how long it takes for weekend ratings to come out.

They’ve bagged both out when needed.
Haven’t claimed anything. You put yourself in that position.

You said WWE fans such as yourself assume they are paid by AEW.

I never said anything about them being paid or working for AEW. Not once. You implied that just because I am a fan of WWE.

You enjoy AEW…..lol

Wrestling isn't consumed like it used to be anymore, so why do you guys give a sh*t about American cable numbers in 2021. Do you guys live there, or own stocks in either company?

Unfortunately some people like to get behind their favourite wrestling company & support the ridiculous comments that the owners, GM's, talent, etc. say about the ratings.

To be honest it's the most cringe part of the entire industry. Tony Khan needs to shut up about how many people aged between 18-21 watched Rampage while drinking Pepsi Max in their right hand and focus on producing a decent product that people are prepared to watch weekly.

Unfortunately some people like to get behind their favourite wrestling company & support the ridiculous comments that the owners, GM's, talent, etc. say about the ratings.

To be honest it's the most cringe part of the entire industry. Tony Khan needs to shut up about how many people aged between 18-21 watched Rampage while drinking Pepsi Max in their right hand and focus on producing a decent product that people are prepared to watch weekly.

And WWE should do the same considering their ratings are in the toilet

And WWE should do the same considering their ratings are in the toilet

This is the exact type of comment Deathly mentioned above.

Why do you care about the ratings of a professional wrestling company?

The only thing related to ratings that I care about is wrestling companies focusing on themselves to improve their own product. Counter-programming one another makes it more difficult as a wrestling fan to enjoy and consume as much content live as I would like. Both Tony Khan & Vince McMahon need to focus on their own programming rather than "extending" longer versions of shows OR putting live "buy in" content onto YouTube.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back