The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pathetic post season failures not really much of a shock nowadays, but what a disappointment for the Dodgers.

Despite the regular season record, I think a big shakeup is needed, and I could see a very different looking lineup next season.

Gee the Mariners just find new ways to tear their supporters' hearts out. 21 years without playoffs to go out like that.

It was always gonna be Poole and Wiggins before Draymond, particularly because Green wants to get paid but he's too old and doesnt do enough to warrant a max. Writing was always on the wall. It's just time for him to move on as the Warriors move into the next phase with Poole, Wigs, Wiseman, Moody and Kuminga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic post season failures not really much of a shock nowadays, but what a disappointment for the Dodgers.

Despite the regular season record, I think a big shakeup is needed, and I could see a very different looking lineup next season.
Pitching needs a giant shake up.

Feels a bit like my Mets season. Dominant for so long only to shit the bed when it got serious.

Getting interesting Jatz
Has been the story of our season so far. Absolutely blitz the second quarter then fall asleep.

Really happy with that though, I think we're really good for the division now. Would've probably preferred this game to have been in Jerry world but playing Dak there will be our best test probably.

Going to be major melts either way.

Will never understand why so many plonkers say NFL is boring, it's one of the most gripping and tense and thrilling sports to watch when it's a close game, esp between two bitter rivals like the Eagles and Cowboys
A close game is entertaining who'da thunk it.
Coming from someone who actually likes the sport, I'd watch more than just the highlights of games if they didn't drag on for 3+ hours with more ads than actual play.

A close game is entertaining who'da thunk it.
Coming from someone who actually likes the sport, I'd watch more than just the highlights of games if they didn't drag on for 3+ hours with more ads than actual play.
I watch Redzone on delay and whole later whole games as well on delay. Saves time although I don’t mind the three hours of it’s a decent game

I watch Redzone on delay and whole later whole games as well on delay. Saves time although I don’t mind the three hours of it’s a decent game
I usually start 1 hour behind and then just fast forward through the ads plus half time, usually by end of 3rd Q I'm all caught up.

Also who reckons the Lakers struggle til the All Star break, then they shut down Davis and the game after Lebron breaks KAJ's scoring record, he mysteriously gets injured and get's shut down too and then trade Westbrook away before the All Star break for a pittance. All for a shot at Wembanyama.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back