The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He played the rest of the game but looked proppy as well. They need to shut him down. They arent winning a championship this season anyways and you could destroy Embiid if this keeps on. I reckon they have rushed him back from the injury he just had for the playoffs.

Love all the hype about the Lakers again. I'm never sure why, seems for years they hover around the 10th seed, scrape into the playoffs cos of the play in then the media are like the Lakers can win it all.

No. No they cant. There is a reason the Lakers were hovering 7th-10th all year in the west. They do the same with the Warriors. If the Warriors can get in to the playoffs they could run the table. Nope. Again there is a reason the Warriors like the Lakers were hovering around the play in all season long.

Denver will make light work of them.

Because I haven’t watched the NBA in years I just found out today that the #6 was retired in the NBA after Bill Russell died but LeBron James and any player wearing the #6 have been “grandfathered” in and those players can continue to wear #6. What was the point of even retiring the number then?

EDIT: Actually, I’ve seen that LeBron switched back to #23 a few months ago but Russell died in 2022, so the point still remains that LeBron could still wear #6. It’s a bit strange to retire a number league wide but still allow the players to wear the number.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look he doesnt take seven but he clearly takes three, it's an obvious travel but I honestly cant remember the last travel I heard called in game. It's like it doesnt exist anymore.
I really struggle to watch the game any more given the way it is played and officiated. Aside from more travelling to enable more step back threes and less contact on D being allowed, what is the evolution of the game from here? To be more like the all star game?

I really struggle to watch the game any more given the way it is played and officiated. Aside from more travelling to enable more step back threes and less contact on D being allowed, what is the evolution of the game from here? To be more like the all star game?
Yeah no idea, the amount of soft bullshit calls everyone gets is bewildering. Also the traveling is completely out of control. Like a 6 step step back three.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back