Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the only bloke on our list at the time who could hit a target
I’m looking at photos and he is wearing North gear so I’m sure it’s true, but I still have no memory at all of him playing. I really hope North climbs the ladder from this rebuild before I have no brain capacity left to take it in.

I’m looking at photos and he is wearing North gear so I’m sure it’s true, but I still have no memory at all of him playing. I really hope North climbs the ladder from this rebuild before I have no brain capacity left to take it in.
played a spoonful of games off half back around 2020; went out in the Daw-MacMillan-Marley-Jasper purge at the end of 21

IIRC he was LDU's surfing mate and it was suggested the club picked him to make the environment more familiar for LDU.

IIRC he was LDU's surfing mate and it was suggested the club picked him to make the environment more familiar for LDU.

I reckon he was a little harshly delisted tbh. Would've preferred a bloke like him on the list to guys like Atu, etc. who were a very very low chance of making it.

Came back to West Adelaide FC for a bit then went back home {Victoria}.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not rewrite history.
Tom Murphy had the intensity of a bubble.

He would drive us all mad if he stayed on the list. This is North were talking about.

His draft highlights were like Dangerfield. Shows dangerous it is get carried away with cherrypicked vision.

In reality he was an honest undersized battler with decent kicking depth at AFL level. Aiden Bonar Lite.

I wonder, will we ever see Clarko like this again?

Naturally with age testosterone levels drop..might be a factor why he's been relatively chill
He was throwing chairs last year..

You ever heard the phrase you catch more bees with honey than vinegar?

Its utter pointless if you haven’t built solid relationships. Takes time to do that. Noble lost the players doing that s**t.

He was throwing chairs last year..

You ever heard the phrase you catch more bees with honey than vinegar?

Its utter pointless if you haven’t built solid relationships. Takes time to do that. Noble lost the players doing that s**t.

That's what I am still leaning toward. He's waiting for most of the players to get another 40-60 games under their belts before he lets them see that side.

That's what I am still leaning toward. He's waiting for most of the players to get another 40-60 games under their belts before he lets them see that side.
There’ll be some working bees on the farm, kokoda trail etc. once they have had time together, it’ll be on.

Anyone have a dad or parent that yelled at em all the time? Its s**t innit?

There’ll be some working bees on the farm, kokoda trail etc. once they have had time together, it’ll be on.

Anyone have a dad or parent that yelled at em all the time? Its s**t innit?

I'm not sure what Pagan was like in the early days of the club but I think it was Carey said that while he was always tough, he saved the real big sprays for when they were really needed and made sure not to overuse them otherwise they lost their effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back