Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

McKay has been alright for the Bombers this year TBH, has made a difference. Feels like a bit of cope when people here slag him at every opportunity.

I still hate that club though, of course. The Giants have been wasteful and let them waltz right back in.

McKay has been alright for the Bombers this year TBH, has made a difference. Feels like a bit of cope when people here slag him at every opportunity.

I still hate that club though, of course. The Giants have been wasteful and let them waltz right back in.
He’s certainly been a lot less flakey for * than he was for us. Looks confident. Will be another one we let go who becomes a better player.
Feels like Hale and/or Gibson all over again.
I couldn’t stand hI’m last year, so was happy to see the back of him……shits me to tears he’s going to play against us next week and beat us.

He’s certainly been a lot less flakey for * than he was for us. Looks confident. Will be another one we let go who becomes a better player.
Feels like Hale and/or Gibson all over again.
I couldn’t stand hI’m last year, so was happy to see the back of him……shits me to tears he’s going to play against us next week and beat us.
Last 12 months he obviously didn't want to play for us. Just taking the pay packet.

You'd be wrong with me , I don't " cope" and yeah I enjoy slagging him. And their coach and their ruckmen if the mood takes me .

Anyone who leaves North would be better at their new club as we're a total rabble.

It's amazing how much McKay gets away with now that he plays for a bigger club. Scragging, shoving, holding, blocking.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha, as predicted, Jeremy Cameron delayed concussion, but AFL ticks everything off, nothing to see here, hypocrites

Watching Pies v Eagles. Confirming there is no comparison between what we are doing and slotting kids into established systems alongside experienced senior teammates. So far without Yeo Harley Reid isn’t able to deliver as much as Collingwood’s many new young players are.

Watching Pies v Eagles. Confirming there is no comparison between what we are doing and slotting kids into established systems alongside experienced senior teammates. So far without Yeo Harley Reid isn’t able to deliver as much as Collingwood’s many new young players are.
Also those three pies players in yellow are dynamic

Dermott has the kid gloves on talking about the Eagles while they're being flogged, it's almost condescending. Think I prefer his honest rinsing of us last night!

Is there a better captain speaking to the media/public than Darcy Moore?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back