Analysis the Josh Treacy effect

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this bloke.

14 goals from 7 matches. On track for 35+

Providing an outlet.

Excellent field kick.

ONLY 21!

Even average progression from here will make him and Amiss a great pairing in 3-4 years. They’re currently adequate with sprinkling of awesome. Last night he was awesome.

Love this bloke.

Providing an outlet.

Excellent field kick.

ONLY 21!

Even average progression from here will make him and Amiss a great pairing in 3-4 years. They’re currently adequate with sprinkling of awesome. Last night he was awesome
Love this bloke.

Providing an outlet.

Excellent field kick.

ONLY 21!

Even average progression from here will make him and Amiss a great pairing in 3-4 years. They’re currently adequate with sprinkling of awesome. Last night he was awesome.
I am a big fanboy , He as you say only 21 big future , Projects to my mind as a better player although different type than McDonald who some on here were saying is a better player than Josh , Sorry I don't see it that way

Treacy has benefited by Darcy coming back in and not having to ruck.

It is a good string to his bow to have when needed but he is more value roaming the forward line.

His contested marking has gone to the next level and you always feel confident when he is kicking for goal now.
14.3 for the year, he’s become our most reliable shot on goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Big Cohuna has been a favourite of mine across the last few years for his off the ball movement, defensive work inside forward 50 and 1% efforts. Is now getting the score on the board to boot. Hoping that Fremantle explore the prospect of rotating Darcy, Jackson, Amiss, Treacy and Voss throughout games. It would work a treat with Jackson and Treacy as our most valuable commodities.

Treacy can pinch hit ruck forward of centre and Jackson can swing forward when not rucking or playing in the midfield.

BENCH: Sean Darcy
RUCK: Luke Jackson
FORWARDS: Jye Amiss, Josh Treacy and Patrick Voss

BENCH: Luke Jackson
RUCK: Sean Darcy
FORWARDS: Jye Amiss, Josh Treacy and Patrick Voss

BENCH: Jye Amiss
FORWARDS: Josh Treacy, Patrick Voss and Luke Jackson

BENCH: Josh Treacy
FORWARDS: Jye Amiss, Patrick Voss and Luke Jackson

BENCH: Patrick Voss
RUCK: Luke Jackson
FORWARDS: Jye Amiss, Josh Treacy and Sean Darcy

That footage of Gossage shaking his head and expressing all his views on Treacy needs to be put in front of Gossage every day, make him eat his words. No wonder no decent media gives him the time of day anymore.

Love this bloke.

Providing an outlet.

Excellent field kick.

ONLY 21!

Hes now clunking his marks, so becomes a target of choice!
35 is unders now.

And then theres the mystery that is TREAMISS!

That footage of Gossage shaking his head and expressing all his views on Treacy needs to be put in front of Gossage every day, make him eat his words. No wonder no decent media gives him the time of day anymore.
He is a very unintelligent man isn't he? It's all reactive vacuum shite.

Every time I think that he has played his best game, he goes out and plays a better one. His marking down the line in the last quarter against the bulldogs was exceptional.
The dude is 21. If he stays at this level he will be a very good AFL footballer. If he goes to another level he will be an elite AFL key forward.

Every time I think that he has played his best game, he goes out and plays a better one. His marking down the line in the last quarter against the bulldogs was exceptional.
The dude is 21. If he stays at this level he will be a very good AFL footballer. If he goes to another level he will be an elite AFL key forward.
Exactly, he's not going to hit his prime until 24-26.

tbh i once thought of him as a bonus piece who supports amiss. gets over 30 goals a year and a useful player.

i think i'm wrong. he may have a year where hes the best forward in the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back