Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

KJ and BJ have always seemed great people. Best of luck KJ and partner in the move to weird city WA.

Has anyone heard what Brandon is up to. Have not seen any BJ articles for ages.
BJs writeups were some of the best journalism I have ever read. Quality. Inciteful. Wrote as though he had lived it and learned from it. And he had.

I don't think of BJ as a "great person" in the same way as I do with someone like Harry Cunningham or Brett Kirk or Colin O'Riordan or Goodsey. But I certainly have a lot of time for Brandon's intelligence and thoughtfulness and desire to learn and grow. I know less about Kizza (he not having published a memoir and numerous articles etc) but he seems like a simpler and less tormented person and was clearly a quality leader and person to be made captain of our club.

I don't think of BJ as a "great person" in the same way as I do with someone like Harry Cunningham or Brett Kirk or Colin O'Riordan or Goodsey. But I certainly have a lot of time for Brandon's intelligence and thoughtfulness and desire to learn and grow. I know less about Kizza (he not having published a memoir and numerous articles etc) but he seems like a simpler and less tormented person and was clearly a quality leader and person to be made captain of our club.
He had a seriously tough time with his parents and only BJ stood by him in his family. Very private guy I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back