The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the worst 6 or so game stretch in Klopp's reign, all things considered (relative to what was on the line and how we performed). What a way to send him off.
Yeah. Been garbage really but not unexpected.

Really could have been the story of a lifetime but faded to nothing.

Oh well, move on

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

[

Well we didn't lift to the occasion so fair play to them.

We have faltered at most challenges in the last 30 years TBH

Premier leagues yes. Maybe the pressure of winning one has been too much for the club.

A few look like they aren’t interested in next season these days…

Very Richmond like. Going through the motions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t ever leave games early, but the TV will be off before Klopp shakes hands with his first opponent here…
I also turned it off immediately haha

I reckon the Klopp leaving announcement really didnt help us all told. Too much pressure on the lads to do it for him sort of thing.

A few look like they aren’t interested in next season these days…
I think quality of players we have in our squad has decreased a little as well. Henderson, Milner, Mane, Wijnaldum in their prime are better than what what have now, to be honest. I wonder how different things would be if we weren't missing out on our first choices like Bellingham and Tchouameni, etc.

I think quality of players we have in our squad has decreased a little as well. Henderson, Milner, Mane, Wijnaldum in their prime are better than what what have now, to be honest. I wonder how different things would be if we weren't missing out on our first choices like Bellingham and Tchouameni, etc.

Valid points. Also remember the hype or how about mbappe.

The thing that has passed me off is winning our EPL title during COVID sucked all the enjoyment out if it.

Felt like NAB Cup

Yeah that was pretty grim, not gonna lie. Felt so hollow seeing the celebrations unfold when there were zero fans in the stadium to watch.

We made mass changes vs Fulham and moved the front 3 around and we had some spark. Grav played well too.

Whilst Jota and Gakpo being out is out of our control, we’ve still ended up reverting to the same rubbish XI that is not arsed.

Nunez can’t play basic football.
Salah wastes heaps of chances.
Dom has been poor nearly all season but his price tag gets him games.
Jones since returning from injury hasn’t got the job done.
Konate has been very suspect as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hope they aren’t doing an open top bus still. Would be complete cringe.

Can acknowledge Jurgen on final day post game.

Also we need to invest in a genuine finisher over summer. Mo might be about to fall off the cliff, Diaz creates but doesn’t score regularly and Darwin….well I think the last month has shown we can’t have faith in him delivering when it’s really required.

God I hope they aren’t doing an open top bus still. Would be complete cringe.

Is this actually being considered?

LoL at the moment it will just be his family sitting there in folding chairs giving the slow clap

We made mass changes vs Fulham and moved the front 3 around and we had some spark. Grav played well too.

Whilst Jota and Gakpo being out is out of our control, we’ve still ended up reverting to the same rubbish XI that is not arsed.

Nunez can’t play basic football.
Salah wastes heaps of chances.
Dom has been poor nearly all season but his price tag gets him games.
Jones since returning from injury hasn’t got the job done.
Konate has been very suspect as well.
Very different XI to that of Fulham.
Cannot trust Nunez and Diaz. Both absolutely suck in front of goals. They can play midfield instead. Useless

On reflection the timing of the Klopp departure announcement will go down as one of the most monumental blunders of all time, considering the s**t being written in the rags every day linking us with nobodies and c-graders
Was always difficult with the depth of the squad v Arsenal and Man City’s. Ridiculous. Easily did above expectations with so many out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back