Seddon
Int
Limb
Peace
Luke

Tickner
Orvis
J Searle

No Robbie Tarrant yet, as has been reported. Perhaps it was meant he would return the following week.
For the uninnitiated, the McMahon is Paul, not Scotty (Werribee). Paul is not AFL listed. Showed the twos just to display that tarrant isn't nmed there either, although Cruize is on the extended bench for seniors as well as being named in the twos.

Might try and have a hit on Sunday morning out at Trentham and then head over.

Haven't played Trentham for a while, but have heard excellent things. Forget the NB report. Give us a hole by hole report (no, not simmilar to those you were sending through from Slovak bath houses :thumbsdown:)?

Haven't played Trentham for a while, but have heard excellent things. Forget the NB report. Give us a hole by hole report (no, not simmilar to those you were sending through from Slovak bath houses :thumbsdown:)?
They reshaped the 13th and 15th, as well as upgrading a number of the older sluggy greens to flatter drier ones.

Genuinely good little course I've been going to a couple of times a year for the past five years.

I'll let you know how it goes - if I make it there (which will involve getting up early).

Do they still have "honour" green fees? I hope they used that 5 cents I left wisely.

Not once.

Though, perhaps a more pertinant question, has anyone, ever, met an employee at a municipal golf course they they couldn't utterly perplex with some carefully worded responses upon the checking of said tickets? I have dealt with some whose brain function needs to be broken down and studied as a cautionary tale so we can truly evolve as a race.

Not once.

Though, perhaps a more pertinant question, has anyone, ever, met an employee at a municipal golf course they they couldn't utterly perplex with some carefully worded responses upon the checking of said tickets? I have dealt with some whose brain function needs to be broken down and studied as a cautionary tale so we can truly evolve as a race.
Two words: Mower fuel.

Two words: Mower fuel.

Indeed. Maybe they are more intelligent than I have previously summised?

I reckon being a greenkeeper would be pretty cool though. At least for a little while. But maybe Bill Murray has created unrealistic expections of the profession. I can't be sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might try and have a hit on Sunday morning out at Trentham and then head over - are you shouting the beers jschwag.

If you make it to Ballarat, Royal Blue, I'm happy to shout a beer! I'll be drinking something softer as it's a bit of a drive, and I'm not a beer drinker.

Has anyone ever, in the history of municipal golf anywhere, had their ticket checked?

once at Daylesford. Love that course. Quite hilly and challenging. Early start in winter has kangaroos hopping in the mist. Summer time fairways like iron. The ball just runs and runs. Usually with a slicing trajectory unfortunately.

Anyway this old fella swings past one time in a doorless Cortina to check the tickets. Gave us a cold can, and lent us his radio to listen to the cricket

If there's an opposite to un-Australian that guy was it

VFL SENIORS
Teams: North Ballarat v Sandringham
Match Date: Sunday – 06/07/2008 – 2pm – AUSTAR Arena

North Ballarat

B
Sharkey
Moloney
M Greig
HB
Feery
M Searl
Goodes
C
Roach
Clifton
Sansbury *
HF
McMahon
Spolding
Wundke #
F
Driscoll
Josh Smith *
McConnell
R
Stephenson
Grima *
Swallow *
Int
Lower *
Jesse Smith *
Chester

Sewell
Hall
Owen

Garlett #
Taylor

*North Melbourne list / #North Melbourne Rookie

OUT:
IN FROM: Jesse Smith, Steve Owen, Cruize Garlett, Ben Taylor

VFL RESERVES
Teams: North Ballarat v Sandringham
Match Date: Sunday – 5/07/2008 – 11.10am – AUSTAR Arena

B
Peters
Niblett
Murnane
HB
Hall
Caldow
Owen
C
McHugh
Garlett #
Micallef
HF
Bell
Dickinson
R Gregg
F
Faure
Horbury
Dignan
R
Neurath
Taylor
Seddon
Int
Limb
Peace
Luke

Tickner
Orvis
J Searle

No Robbie Tarrant yet, as has been reported. Perhaps it was meant he would return the following week.
For the uninnitiated, the McMahon is Paul, not Scotty (Werribee). Paul is not AFL listed. Showed the twos just to display that tarrant isn't nmed there either, although Cruize is on the extended bench for seniors as well as being named in the twos.

Gee, Nth Ballarat have named their sides early?

Ummm, that game has been played, and won!

You'll be wanting the side named to play Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back