Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Very interesting documentary this is. This was from back in the era before english football grounds became a bit more sanitized.

Harry The Dog now that's a name that's as cockney as it gets.:laughv1:

I love the movie Green Bubbles.
Really great movie

I was playing golf. Poorly.
Then I was drinking. I was better at that.
Translation- couldn't sink a putt but could sink a pint.

Translation- couldn't sink a putt but could sink a pint.
Very accurate.
Hit my irons terrifically. Putted garbage. Driving was hit and miss and although overall I chipped ok, on one hole I had 3 chips. Should have made par, made double..had 29 points, which for bone golfers is not good.
Smashed down 6 pints. Mrs Goose met me at the clubhouse and drove me home .
The most interesting thing is my mates own or at least did own Storm Boy. They sold it too cool more (they netted about $200k each in guaranteed cash)and it's racing for bonuses. It one a group one today. That earned a million dollar bonus (plus the prize money) that was worth $12k to them each today.
If it wins the slipper that is worth $200k to them.
It is getting a stack of press as they bought it in the car park of our local pub.
We have a charity do each year and it is a thing they do, Gai Waterhouse parades a horse and they sell shares in a horse.
I bought into the first one and we did well.
I was overseas when they sold this one. Wish I was in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It started with normal people, it was interesting.
Once they ended up with wannabe celebrities the shows were a disgrace
I find it really amusing that the Celebrities' on other 'newer' reality shows; are the 'losers' from the first reality shows!!!
Go figure :rolleyes:o_O

A genuine, but potentially stupid question - what AI generator do folks tend to favour?

I got bored & Googled, “free AI generator” tonight, and have worked out a couple of s**t options, but wasn’t sure what could be a better option

A genuine, but potentially stupid question - what AI generator do folks tend to favour?

I got bored & Googled, “free AI generator” tonight, and have worked out a couple of s**t options, but wasn’t sure what could be a better option

According to AI...

Determining the "best" AI generator depends on various factors including the specific task or application you have in mind, the quality of output you're seeking, ease of use, cost, and other considerations. As of my last update in January 2022, several AI generators were prominent in different domains:

1. OpenAI's GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) series: OpenAI's GPT models, including GPT-3.5 like me, are among the most advanced in natural language processing (NLP) and text generation tasks. These models are widely used for various applications including text completion, summarization, translation, and creative writing.
  2. Google's BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers): BERT is another powerful NLP model developed by Google. While it's primarily known for its effectiveness in tasks like sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, and question answering, it can also be adapted for text generation tasks.
  3. DeepMind's AlphaFold: AlphaFold is a deep learning system developed by DeepMind for predicting protein folding. While not strictly a "generator" in the sense of text or images, it's a groundbreaking AI system for molecular biology and bioinformatics.
  4. OpenAI's DALL-E: DALL-E is a specialized AI model trained to generate images from textual descriptions. It's particularly adept at creating novel and diverse images based on user input.
  5. StyleGAN (Generative Adversarial Networks): StyleGAN, developed by NVIDIA, is a widely used architecture for generating high-quality images. It's often used in art generation, fashion design, and creating realistic faces.
  6. Hugging Face's Transformers: Hugging Face provides a library and platform for using and fine-tuning pre-trained transformer models for various NLP tasks. It's popular among researchers and developers for its ease of use and extensive model repository.
Choosing the best AI generator depends on your specific needs and requirements. It's often helpful to experiment with different models and platforms to find the one that best suits your purposes. Additionally, advancements in AI research frequently introduce new models and techniques, so staying updated with the latest developments is important.

Sussan Ley has just declared an OOBs win tomorrow.

YES.

In other news:
  • Current SFA admin Elton Johns Wig has defended a qweet he wrote about the OOBs #cup2spoon2cup campaign
  • His comments were seen as 'offensive' and have been condemned by OOB's Head of Diversity and Inclusion BRAB
  • Tensions are high between the Gumbies and OOBs captains ahead of the fight to win the S37 Cup.

The washing machine ate the jerseys. I had to dig out my old hooters uniform!

We can cut yours too so you don’t feel left out! 😉
It's ok, I think beez has their old Hooters uniform too.

2 hours anyone??
Lando Norris Car GIF by McLaren

Remove this Banner Ad

Back