Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

We should make you a badge to add to your collection…. Pretty sure the mods won’t be impressed with a laughing…..
😂😂😂
Make them a special Mod's one as well - just bigger;)

I occasionally troll through junkyards looking for spare parts, pretty much since about age 5 with my Dad.

It didn't register at the time, but back then there were a lot more windshields showing obvious head strikes, and blood-smelling interiors. :screamcat:

One thing that has certainly gotten better with newer generation vehicles is safety.
I'm sometimes amazed at vehicles that the towies say "walked a away with just a scratch". You do a double take back to the vehicle and you think how? People come to the yard to get their prized CD or wobble head (or whatever), and often just stare at the vehicle and wonder themselves.

I'm sometimes amazed at vehicles that the towies say "walked an away with just a scratch". You do a double take back to the vehicle and you think how? People come to the yard to get their prized CD or wobble head (or whatever), and often just stare at the vehicle and wonder themselves.
Don’t start me on that s**t!

I took EVERYTHING out of the ******* car but when I got home…. I stopped dead in my tracks. The only day I allowed my daughter to bring her iPad for the trip to school and now the campaigner of a thing was under the passenger seat!
Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

I called straight away but they were adamant that once the car was towed that was it….

I was like…. You open your ******* gates so I can get that ******* iPad otherwise you will be dealing with an 8 yo meltdown.

That kid loves that thing more than me ffs

They made an exception but I think it was more the fact that NOBODY wanted to deal with the raving lunatic down the other end of the phone.

They gave me 15 minutes to get there before the towie said he was out of there.

I got there in 7 minutes. Drive usually take 13 lol

But life is good again!!

******* Towies! Vultures of the roads!

Yeah but when the list of the ‘don’t wants’ is bigger than the wants…. I get it! It’s confusing for the poor kids! 🙄

‘Everything!’ They understand!!!
They do proclaim to be 'Sandwich Artists' - I kid you not, my daughter was one for a time. Embarrassingly for Subway she decided to do a school science assignment and tested all the ingredients for some reason or other, and alarmingly the ham came back with traces of gonorrhea.
Now ask me again what I dont want on my Subway footlong?! I have been tempted to accurately add one more preference I would like excluded when in the Subway shop - but I just haven't been game to go there for some reason.....

So good, been a Canucks fan for 20 odd years and I can't remember watching a game like that. The bar we were in erupted with the game tying goal
I'm a recent convert - was in Vancouver in Nov '22 and went to a game and that was enough for me. I was on a Teams call a couple of months back with a bunch of dudes from Vancouver so I turned up with my Canucks cap on. Of the hockey fans on the call, none were Canucks fans so it didn't work out exactly as intended :D

Went to a couple of Sparta Prague games earlier in the month - games 2 and 7 in the semi final. Game 7 went to 4 periods of overtime. Man I was knackered just watching it. More overtime than regulation time is insane.

I have to get this out early (no I'm not still on the previous post) because I'm out of the office today.

qeQJ5ok.gif

Match-ups for this round:

Forwards/Defenders:
Wickzki v tigs2010 , BRAB v TheGoatBaron , Iva Bigun , Mooch
JuddgementDay v fitzroybowiedog , kenneyswarriors v JackNah_8 , tigerland_1720 v Reardo
Braklet v Mobbs , Elton Johns Wig v Ed_Gein , Mrs Turbo v Aristotle Pickett
Fleabane v windyhill , Harvey Manfrenjensenden v Chezzalenko Reborn , King Tenz v _Mike_

Midfielders/Onballers:
DemurePrincess v Phar Ace , Robertio v Pure Grunt , Irish BlueBagger v 3KZ is Football
Tigerturbulance v DERRINALPHIL , thewizardmelon v SpecialBruce , myblueroan v royboy2

Interchange:
Hoos & U2tigers , MrsEddieBetts & Roylion

How did we do, Special Bruce? Sorry for my absenteeism - Roys you really stepped up hey? Nice win, see you around the traps for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back