Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Yeah mate, i don't watch it but i watch Survivor.
Survivor is GOATed.

Did a big marathon binge watch of the show a while ago before getting burnt out after like 23 seasons.

Just don't have the time to catch up on the other 20 seasons at the moment 😔

Survivor is GOATed.

Did a big marathon binge watch of the show a while ago before getting burnt out after like 23 seasons.

Just don't have the time to catch up on the other 20 seasons at the moment 😔
I'm in the middle of watching the current Australian one.

I'm in the middle of watching the current Australian one.
Only seen a few episodes of the new season but seemed pretty good to me.

Australian Survivor is easily as good, if not better then US Survivor imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember back in the early 00's when shows like Big Brother came on the scene. There was a novelty factor at first.

It became boring after a while though, and the concept kind of ended up getting more flogged than a dead horse!
Yep. I watched the first season and now I can't imagine watching it. Looks like complete crap now (says she who watches Married at first sight...) I enjoyed seeing news footage of an outraged little Leo Sayer demanding to be let out of the UK version one year! Good on him.

Yep. I watched the first season and now I can't imagine watching it. Looks like complete crap now (says she who watches Married at first sight...) I enjoyed seeing news footage of an outraged little Leo Sayer demanding to be let out of the UK version one year! Good on him.
He really did land himself with an awful set of housemates. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did! :laughv1:

Well there's no need for you to worry is there? You're a horse that's full of life and viqour.:laughv1:
Or did you mishear and they're infact a vife whose full of liquour?

I remember back in the early 00's when shows like Big Brother came on the scene. There was a novelty factor at first.

It became boring after a while though, and the concept kind of ended up getting more flogged than a dead horse!
It started with normal people, it was interesting.
Once they ended up with wannabe celebrities the shows were a disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back